Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

The Mouse

I'm legitimaly ashamed of my mouse, it's like broken, the scroll wheel doesn't really works and it's held together my a couple of screws... and tape.

I'm too ashamed to submit a picture.

I would enjoy the Sagitta Spectrum mouse.  It would increase my gaming capability is competitive online games.  Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Smoke Weed Every Day!

The Sagitta Spectrum mouse would be replacing an old Corsair Raptor i bought three years ago for my laptop, which i now use exclusively for AutoCAD.  The wheel has always been glitchy, making the design process cumbersome, especially for large projects.  This mouse would be a great tool moving forward towards my engineering degree.

HAY guys I would like to win either the keyboard or the mouse. Reason being? well my childhood friends birthday is coming up and I really want to give him the gift to remember.... however my financial problems are getting in the way of that it would be AMAZING if you guys can help me out I'll even send a video of his expression for you guys!!!! 

I would love to win the mouse. My little brothers mouse has been crapping out and he could use a great mouse like this.

I would want to win an Excalibur v2 keyboard because being a gamer myself, it will allow me to dominate the field of battle without additional features that most gamers would not use, making it one of the best performance to value board out there. Especially with its All keys programmable feature.

I would like one of the keyboards because I have never used a mechanical keyboard before and I would absolutely love to! :D <3  

I'd like to win the Excalibur v2 mechanical gaming keyboard (black) if i have a chance to win because of its style and it suits my pc case, monitor and mouse. Also the blue LED black light makes it easy for me to play even when the light is off, it is also a heavy-duty keyboard that means it can take a massive tapping when the player is playing some league of legends or some other MOBA games that requires a multiple taps on keyboard so it can handle it no matter how many times you tap the keys. last but not the least the macro recording it will make your work less effort specially when you are using it for making some videos or some photoshops

My poor old second hand G110 is failing and has retirement in sight. I will miss its 12 lovely macro keys but that is a small price to pay to move on from an ailing keyboard with less than spectacular keys. :P

Sagitta Spectrum mouse because my laptop already has a keyboard. 

sic volvere parcas

I would like to win the keyboard, mainly because I am a C++ / C# / Python developer in high school / college and  would love a better keyboard to do all my tying on.

I would love to get the keyboard since I've never have any quality gaming keyboard before

I need to win this because I've never had a mechanical keyboard before and this one looks very cool.

So, the  Excalibur v2.

The keyboard, because it looks sick! 

I would like to win keyboard because it would look nice for my mew pc build 

On 04/03/2016 at 8:06 AM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would like the mouse, ive never had a decent gaming mouse and always suited for the cheaper gaming alternatives (currently using  a £20 roccat mouse) this isnt ideal... The low quality plastic is started to wear and i think ill need a replacement soon :/ having this would really help me out

The keyboard because it would be nice to be able to type on a comfy keyboard that fully works and doesn't hurt to type on after so long. Plus, the blue backlighting would look amazing with my blue led tower and desktop wall paper 

I would like keybord becose i have pc for 1500 and have keybord that Ihave is so old that i cant remember when i bougt it

CPU - r7 5800x | CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X63 | Motherboard -  MSI mag b550 gaming carbon wifi | RAM - Hyper x fury (2x16gb) 3200mhz | Graphics Card - MSI SUPRIM X 3070 | Power Supply - Corsair HX 850 platinum | Storage - Seagate 2TB HDD | Samsung 1tb/ 500gb 970 Evo Plus | Case - Fractal Design meshify c | Keybord - Shurikey Hanzo 002 | Mouse - Logitech g502 | Headphones - Philips fidelio xx2hr/Audio technica m40x

I would absolutely love the keyboard because my current one likes to duplicate my key presses. Never knew my mortal enemy would become my current keyboard

I would like the Excalibur v2 keyboard because i have a pretty good mouse but a 10 year old keyboard.

Sagitta Spectrum mouse!!!

i have a really old microsoft mouse.... so a new one like this would be awsome!

i'd like the mouse couse mine is broken :(

Why the Hell does A mouse need a processor and onboard memory?

I want the keyboard, I've always been intrigued by one but no real disposable income to put into a new keyboard.

twitter handle is @dbx10

I'd love to win the Excalibur V2 so I can set macros for video editing! Kudos to both Tesoro and the LMG crew for setting this up! You guys are awesome!