Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

Wish I could win that Sagitta Spectrum mouse! Been using a Logitech MX518 for the better part of 7 or 8 years; the Logitech logo on the wrist pad is down to bare metal, all of the rubber coating is gone, I've taken the mouse apart to clean & tighten the scroll wheel lock countless times, and It's been used so much that there's a noticeable difference in the click actuation force in the left & right OMRON switches. While it's livable, A new Tesoro mouse, especially one such as the Spectrum that will match my setup, will be awesome. As always, awesome content guys!!

Hey LTT!

I want to enter the Tesoro Excalibur v2 giveaway because some 6 months ago a friend of mine spilled soda over my Deathstalker and got pretty much all the keys sticky to the point of not even being usable (some of them would get stuck down, some you couldn't even press without putting all your force). I cleaned each key and membrane with alcohol and even went to the extreme of spreading glicerin over them to try and lubricate the interface, but the keys have never been the same.

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: PowerColor PCS+ R9 290

Attachcorethingy: GA-H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone Fara R1-based case for half the price

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Logitech G203 Prodigy

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: 2x Samsung SMB2030N (1600x900 VGA)

I would love to get a new mouse, because I use my old one for about 3 years if not more... She sometimes stops working although her batteries are full and she is just too small for my hand.. :(

I'd love to get a new mouse i think, the reason i want her is that my old one is very bad.. Sometimes her mouse 1 key just stops working and I cant fix it and she makes my batteries run our very fast 

I would love to win the awesome keyboard, because I am using mine for something like six years now and it's just bad to play games with. 

I would like the keyboard because I've been using a hand me down keyboard that is so loud my roommates complain about it at night lol. I just need a new keyboard and this one looks amazing.

I would like the keyboard please, I do a lot of tying and the old keyboard that I have is not good enough anymore. Help requested!

I'd love one of those keyboards as I've been looking into getting a mechanical keyboard for quite awhile. Thanks for the awesome giveaway, keep up the amazing content.

I'd like the keyboard. Reasoning? Well, I'd like a brown switch keyboard, and these look pretty sick. If I don't win the keyboard, I'll probably (and eventually) end up purchasing one anyway. I like the look of the thing, for sure.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i5 4670K 

Cooler: Raijintek Triton expandable AIO 

RAM: Team Zeus Red 2x4GB 1600MHz 

GPU: Gigabyte Windforce R9 270X 2GB 

SSD: Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB (two, one runs each OS)

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 

MoBo: ECS H87H3-M3 

Case: Corsair Obsidian 350D

PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

I would like the keyboard because I am using my mom's crappy MacBook Pro *cringing* and I plan to build a pc VERY soon but I am in a budget, if I get the keyboard, I will save money and be able to buy better pc parts! Yay!

Hey! I'd love to get the keyboard, since I started learning to code and could use a more ergonomic device.

- Luxim

I simply want it. No real reason. I have a laptop after all. I guess I could hook it up and use it anyways, or add it to my next PC build and switch over to the non-portable master race. Yo.

I'd like any of these, but mostly the mouse! :)

why, you ask... 

Firstly, because its worldwide giveaway, and i'm from Slovenia(a very small country situated in Europe with approx. 2million people) so it's impossible for me to win. :D

The second is that that's some sweet gear and its a shame to let it not use for its purpose. 

And third(the most important), Linus + whole crew, should pick me because i know they are happy to see their fans exist also in small, almost godforsaken land, not just in big mainstream cities. xD

(and yes, we do have technology here) and a big plus: our country is shaped like a chicken, so  basically I'm the chosen one! :P

ez, gg. :)

I would love to win Excalibur v2 keyboard becouse I have the option here and I would love to finally have mechanical keyboard.