Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I'd love to get a new mouse i think, the reason i want her is that my old one is very bad.. Sometimes her mouse 1 key just stops working and I cant fix it and she makes my batteries run our very fast 

I would love to win the awesome keyboard, because I am using mine for something like six years now and it's just bad to play games with. 

I would like the keyboard because I've been using a hand me down keyboard that is so loud my roommates complain about it at night lol. I just need a new keyboard and this one looks amazing.

of course mouse, because my old one is like dieing and I dont have enough money to buy a new one

I could use a new mouse so that i wouldnt have to use my loptop pad all the time :/

I would like the keyboard please, I do a lot of tying and the old keyboard that I have is not good enough anymore. Help requested!

would like the keyboard, as my current one has an annoying issue, causing it to sometimes typing letters twice.

I'd love one of those keyboards as I've been looking into getting a mechanical keyboard for quite awhile. Thanks for the awesome giveaway, keep up the amazing content.

I'd love the Excalibur for my upcoming first PC build!

Both items look super cool but I must say, the mouse would be a great update to my Staples mouse.... :( pls pick me?

I'd like the keyboard. Reasoning? Well, I'd like a brown switch keyboard, and these look pretty sick. If I don't win the keyboard, I'll probably (and eventually) end up purchasing one anyway. I like the look of the thing, for sure.

Spoiler

CPU: AMD 5800X

GPU: Gigabyte Aorus 3070 Ti

SSD: WD SN850X 4TB x2

MoBo: Gigabyte Aorus Master B550

Case: Fractal Torrent

PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

Would love the Excalibur v2 keyboard, because the keyboard I got at the moment is an old crappy hand-me-down.

I would like the keyboard because I am using my mom's crappy MacBook Pro *cringing* and I plan to build a pc VERY soon but I am in a budget, if I get the keyboard, I will save money and be able to buy better pc parts! Yay!

i would like the keyboard because for me is almost imposible to get a mechanical keyboard  and im really tired of using membrane ones 

Hey! I'd love to get the keyboard, since I started learning to code and could use a more ergonomic device.

- Luxim

I simply want it. No real reason. I have a laptop after all. I guess I could hook it up and use it anyways, or add it to my next PC build and switch over to the non-portable master race. Yo.

Dat keyboard doe. Give one to me you should.

Yoda_SWG_by_Steven_Ekholm.JPG

I'd like any of these, but mostly the mouse! :)

why, you ask... 

Firstly, because its worldwide giveaway, and i'm from Slovenia(a very small country situated in Europe with approx. 2million people) so it's impossible for me to win. :D

The second is that that's some sweet gear and its a shame to let it not use for its purpose. 

And third(the most important), Linus + whole crew, should pick me because i know they are happy to see their fans exist also in small, almost godforsaken land, not just in big mainstream cities. xD

(and yes, we do have technology here) and a big plus: our country is shaped like a chicken, so  basically I'm the chosen one! :P

ez, gg. :)

I would like the Mouse please. The mouse i have is super old and fraying and I have been looking for a new gaming mouse for more precision and dpi.

I would love to win Excalibur v2 keyboard becouse I have the option here and I would love to finally have mechanical keyboard.

I would love to get that keyboard to replace my home daily driver, and take my home daily driver to work and replace THAT crappy keyboard.

Also, LIGHTING!

On 3/4/2016 at 0:06 AM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would like the keyboard. I'm finally stable in life and can start gaming again, and I've never really had the money for a good quality keyboard. 

I'll have the money to spare in a few months from working, but I probably wouldn't buy a nice one anyways. 

Thank you guys for all that you do 

I want the keyboard because the one i currently have is a wireless logitech membrane one. I tried out my cousin's Tesoro mechanical keyboard and my fingers felt like they were in heaven. I'm a student, so I can't really afford these types of accessories. I would LOVE to win this keyboard!

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

-- I would like the Excalibur v2 keyboard because the brown switches are amazing.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

--- DONE

I'd like the SAGITTA SPECTRUM OPTICAL GAMING MOUSE, I am using ridiculous wireless stuff (Microsoft) at the moment.