Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would like the Excalibur v2 keyboard with brown switch to win because if i win this be my first gaming keyboard.

Written by MrHeaderr | Link to my PC system

I would  love to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I have been using a cheap, non-branded keyboard for 5 years. It has always been a bad keyboard, but now it is not functioning correctly.

winning the mouse would be dope since I'm currently using a five year old, six dollar, wireless mouse whose scroll wheel only works in one direction.

Excalibur v2 keyboard and why i want it is because simply i haven't upgraded to mechanical yet and my keyboard i do have is a Razer Lycosa which i bought from kijiji and not knowing it was a defective model so it likes to randomly shutoff its fun to randomly stop moving mid game of battlefield and to have to quickly unplug and replug in the keyboard 

I would love that Excalibur v2 keyboard because the one I am using now is cheap chinese crap that is already failing :(

I would like the keyboard because it's cool and shiny. 

I would be thrilled with either product. I am in the process of joining the master race and do not have either a keyboard or mouse at the moment. Also mechanical keys are pretty sweet, like pastries...

I would love to get a new mouse, because my old one is liked 3 years old and for my hand personally it's too small :(

I'd like to have the keyboard because the one I have now is way too big for my desk and this one seems to be on the small side. Also I have one of hose keyboards that aren't really fit for gaming, and since I game quite alot I would like a new one. I would've bought one but they're too expensive for me since I'm saving up for a gaming pc and a new monitor (I'm rocking that 2005/2004 philips monitor and that 300$ prebuild pc which is only good for csgo lol)

I want the keyboard!!!! Same led colors with my Z11 neo case ! it will fit perfectly! 

Good luck 

On 3/4/2016 at 8:06 AM, nicklmg said:

I want to win because I have a Dell entry grade keyboard,That's not the bad part.It a German layout

I would like to try to get the Sagitta Spectrum Because i have had a mouse from 7 years ago and it is killing how i play games 

I would like the keyboard because I have to choose between an extremely old Logitech keyboard with sticky keys or a extremely slim Acer keyboard that is a lot too small for my liking.

I would like receiving the keyboard cause my old one already has two keys missing and I would love to have a new keyboard to go along with the new pc I'm going to start building soon. Best of luck to everyone.

I would like to win the mouse because it seems to be well-made. also i think its beautiful in its simplicity.

On 3/4/2016 at 1:36 PM, nicklmg said:

i so much want the mouse because i am so sick of using my laptop one .....that trackpad sucks ........please pls pls :)

34 minutes ago, NoHamNoJam said:

i bet you would be frustrated how to comment

I would really like the Sagitta Spectrum mouse because the mouse i have now is awful and the middle click doesn't work (it's doesn't have a brand btw)

I'd like to win the keyboard because I'm tired of this dell membrane one

I would love to have the keyboard, I don't have a customizable keyboard.

i would love the mouse cause i've been using a ''zalman zm-m250 optical mouse''  which is the crappiest mouse ever with a dpi switch.

I would like the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I am going to build my own PC soon and this new gaming keyboard will go great with my new gaming PC.

Well... you made a giveaway... so I will apply to it... why not... right?
And also it would be nice to get something for free once in my life ;)

Keep up the good work btw. 

I am quite interested in that Excalibur v2 keyboard!

Back in the days I was evaluating peripherals for the impact they might have on my experience as a user, I concluded that a mechanical keyboard was not quite worth the expense but, if I were to get one, I would favor a full-size keyboard with Cherry MX Brown switches.  I do not like noisy keyboards, but feedback on key activation is important!

Now, as an Auditor, I spend all day on a ten-key with mechanical switches; and it really does make a difference!  Not needing to mash the key for activation, and having that tactile feedback to whether the key has been activated, is a wonder for my accuracy when I'm going fast.  By touch alone, never looking at what I've entered, I know if I've made a mistake.

I would love the Keyboard! Linus is always saying he likes the brown switches and I have always wanted to try them out, but cant afford to buy a new keyboard to test it out. I would use this keyboard at my office where I spend like 80% of my time. Thanks for the awesome vids guys!