Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I'd like the keyboard, cause the number key of my key board just break down:$

I want the Keyboard because the keyboard I have atm is an old microsoft keyboard thing (I don't really know what it's called) that my cousin gave to me. This keyboard would go pretty well with my needs. So yeah.... the keyboard.

I would like to win the mouse because I bought a mouse but didn't like it and haven't decided on a new one

Hey, what's up?

I would like a keyboard cause my old one is missing a couple of keys.

It would be nice to have a new fancy keyboard like that.

Love your videos by the way. They really help me out.

Peace

I'd like one of those sweet keyboards because socks and sandals are the dog's bollocks.

I would like to win the Excalibur v2 Mechanicsl Gaming Keyboard.                                                                                                                                 I've been a hardcore gamer for many many years now, there is literally just a few games I haven't been able to play if I don't consider the arcade/indie titles. And this the keyboard that I used during the time as a 'gaming keyboard'. (Picture below) Sadly I have to say that I don't use this epic keyboard anymore (as my recent pc can't handle), but I kept it as a relic because of the good old gaming memories I had with it. I hope that if I win the Excalibur v2 then years later I can say the same thing. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I would like to win the excalibur v2, because my keyboard is 7 years old xD 

On 3/4/2016 at 3:06 AM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

dat keyboard is better than no mech keyboard 

I would like to win the keyboard because i want to try something new that i haven't even heard of before and give the company that made this product feedback on the product... i always use Razer stuff so i want to try something new.     :D   

As always, awesome content guys!! I'd Love to win the Excalibur V2 Keyboard if I could in this giveaway, my daily driver is my 80's model M (which I love to death), but It's been incredibly impractical in terms of gaming on my desktop and connecting it to my homework Laptop (4K Toshiba Satellite) via an RJ45 to PS/2, and subsequently a PS/2 to USB converter XD. One of my friends on campus recently bought a tesoro keyboard with the Kalih brown switches, and I was hooked on it ever since trying it out. I'd be mainly FPS gaming, coding, and typing endlessly, in the dark thanks to that sweet backlighting.

On 04/03/2016 at 8:06 AM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

I would loke to win the keyboard bcause it will help me save money on my budget build ( I am saving the most I can on pheripharals)

I would really love the mouse because it seems versatile and the design looks top notch. It would really help my crappy old desk look better with such a nice mouse haha.

I want the keyboard, because my current cheap wireless keyboard is starting to die on me, and I've wanted a mechanical keyboard for some time now

I'd like to win the keyboard because, I've never had one before an I would really like one, it would be beneficial to my work. 

I don't mind witch I get since my cousin Is getting his first computer in 3 weeks and the computers in his price range will have a terrible trackpad. My keyboard problem is the q and w keys dont work on the only computer we have with a entry level GPU (the screen mounting system has also collapsed) and I plan to build PC soon (for my birthday) to replace it but I cant afford a good keyboard because I'm only 13. $$$9_9

and

and

I would lobe to win this keyboard, I'm finishing up my current new build and I'm getting to the end of my budget without buying any peripherals yet.  This looks like an amazing keyboard and will really help me free up some budget room for other I/O's.

Thanks LTT

Keyboard, i need a new one, i have to smash the left side as sometimes the qw,as,zx, letter dont work rip </3

I would like to win the keyboard, because I never had a mechanical one, and my cheap current one is getting really nasty :D

Would love to get my hands on the keyboard!

I'd like to win the Excalibur V2.

I am going to build my own PC for the first time and I want my keyboard to be backlighted. This one seems to be a good one. Instead of buying a mainstream keyboard everyone is recommending, I could try Tesoro one, why not.

Keyboard please, I could finally have a keyboard to match the rest of my setup (toxic green) even though my setup isn't complete yet lol case modding is hard.

It would be great to win Sagitta Spectrum mouse, because my current mouse has broken left and middle (wheel) buttons. Issue with them is pretty annoying: left click randomly clicks twice (can`t select text sometimes), and the middle one is sometimes unresponsive and sometimes too responsive (I use wheel click to open new tab and sometimes it opens two and even more tabs only with one click). Just thought about buying a new mouse, but saw this giveaway and I must give it a try...

I would like the Spectrum Mouse, I have heard a lot of good things about the  Sagitta Mouse.

I would love that new mouse to replace my generic lenovo mouse... that mouse looks so nice