Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I'd like the keyboard and the mouse well it would be a nice replacement for my old unbranded and almost wrecked mouse and keyboard

thank you 

I want the keyboard because i really like its design and backlight.

I would like the keyboard because trying to play games at night in the dark is hard without a backlit keyboard. 

I'd be interested in the Excalibur V2 keyboard because I've had the same Razer Tarantula for like 8 years and I really want a mechanical keyboard with backlighting and programmable keys!

mouse please!

reason, simply, the present one that i am use was bought 3~4 months ago and its already acting up... so yeah, mouse!

Thanks for the awesome giveaway!

I would love the keyboard.

Ive been using this damn apex raw for what feels like forever. And its horrible. From its white backlight to the membrane switches to the 44 macro keys one will never use.

Also, this keyboard looks very sexy. Very nice. The mouse also but I have a perfectly working one here.

Anyways, keep up the vids. You're doing a great job!

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

Excalibur v2 keyboard

Because I want it to try to CSGO. Thanks!

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I'm interested in the excalibur v2 keyboard because of the deep colors and the convenience of working in a dark area. 

I would love to win the keyboard, because I've always wanted to try a high end keyboard, but I've never had the ability to purchase one. Maybe one day, I will get to try one out.

I would Love a Sagitta Spectrum mouse, it would be a major improvement to my wired PS/2 slot mouse, clearly xD. and i'm pore as hell so it would be a great luxury for me to have a nice new mouse to play CSGO and other games with :D, thank you

PS2 mouse.jpg

I will prefer the keyboard because i am still using a OEM one from Compaq (which is REALLY REALLY old)

I'd love to win this because I'm new to building computers and a students so anything free will help, lol. But it looks like a great keyboard and I'd love to support your partners! Thanks guys. 

I would appreciate it if I won the keyboard. I'm still stuck using the HP keyboard that came bundled with my compact HP computer 5 years ago. Someone else probably deserves the keyboard more than me since im coping with this keyboard, but it would still be pretty great to win it.

Thanks for the great content, you rock.

I would love to get the keyboard !! Because my previous keyboard is about 8 years old now ,and it was a 8$ keyboard so quality isn't great and it is giving up now . So it would be a nice upgrade because i like to code and game a lot .

My mouse is dying, and their mouse looks nice so I would like one. :)

I would love to have this keyboard, because I've never had a mechanical switch keyboard before.
And I really don't want to shell out the money for one. xD

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

Well I have just moved away to start to make a better life for myself and had to leave my computer at my original home for siblings to use. The Tesoro Excalibur v2 keyboard would be a great addition to help me build a new rig. 

I'd like to win either one because my mouse is crappy and my keyboard is broke

~Learning to dev~

Check out my blog here.

Follow my twitter: @zixxorb

I would like the keyboard because I am a software developer, and I can't justify buying a mechanical keyboard for my desk at work. Plus it would be killer fun to annoy my co-workers with a mechanical keyboard.  These rubber dome keyboards are too silent!

I would love a mouse because i lately almost broke the one i have now. :D

I would love to get the keybored becaues the one i am useing now is bad. Btw i think the key bored looks amazing xD

giphy.gif

The Sagitta Spectrum mouse would be awesome since the buttons on my ss kana are starting to get stiff from years of hardcore mmo and moba gameplay.