Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would appreciate getting the keyboard because for the last 2 years or so, I've been working with the stock Hewlett-Packard keyboard that came with my HP Windows 8 pre-built system. I've seen grown to learn that building my own PC is better, but I haven't gotten the chance to upgrade the keyboard yet.

Hi guys! I would like the mouse because it is look better then my genesis and it has better specs. Another reason is that I want to do a review of it. I wish I will win.

Have a nice

I'd like to win the keyboard because I am finally building my own gaming pc from scratch. C:

I would like the keyboard. Why? Because I want to give it to a good friend of mine because her ancient logitech membrane keyboard is just shy of being dead.

How bad is it? the keyboard still "works" but the membrane is so worn out that the keys don't even get pushed up fully anymore and you have to press really hard for it to register and she simply can't afford a new one (not even a cheap one!).

To make matters worse her wrists are really messed up and it causes her a lot of pain and I hope that a nice mechanical keyboard might make things a little more bearable for her.

Heya!

I would like the  Excalibur v2 keyboard because my keyboard doesn't work with some games/Adobe CS6 products.

Thank you!

I would like the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I am sick of using my old Microsoft digital media pro keyboard from years ago.

please i want keyboard i use s101 red dragon keyboard off amazon and i have never played with mechanical keyboard plz <3 this guy

I would want the mouse because my my 3 year old logitech mouse that came with a cheap laptop cooler is starting to die.

I would like the keyboard since in my job I am programming and developing on a membrane keyboard where half the key switches are nearly dead is a total pain... and don't even get me started on gaming! I'd buy one if I wasn't neck deep in paying off school loans.

I want the keyboard since mine came from Goodwill

I want an Excalibur keyboard because I currently game on my laptop keyboard!

i would like the keyboard because ive been wanting to get into mechanical keyboards and get rid of my Chiclet keyboard. so winning this would be great for me 

I'd like the keyboard because I'm building my first gaming rig and it will help a lot.

I would like the keyboard because i'm using a 4 year old acer keyboard (was included with a prebuilt).

I would like to win a keyboard as im using a cheapy membrane one :`(

I would absolutely love the keyboard. I am running on an a very old keyboard that still uses a PS/2 port. 

Thank you so much! :) 

the mouse or keyboard would be great i mean its better than wireless logitech I'm sure. Both my mouse and keyboard are wireless I'd like to experience a difference. 

please i needz das keboard plz mine is a big piece of poop so plz i rly want and if i dont i will cri ery tim

The Excalibur v2 keyboard - because cats are pretty awesome!

I'd like to build my first PC in a few months, and I would like to use a high quality mechanical keyboard, even though I don't really have the budget for one. Right now, all I have is a chromebook, and a 2005 Dell keyboard and mouse. I really appreciate all of your videos! I don't have much right now, but thanks to you guys, I've been able to help other people with computer repair and backups. Keep up the good work!

I want to win a keyboard.

I feel like I should finally upgrade from the Dell keyboard I got from my dad's old computer.

And I am a long time fan of LinusTechTips, this contest made me come make an account here hoping I'd finally win something.

The Sagitta Spectrum mouse because i just got into pc gaming and I'm using a cheap toshiba wireless mouse :ph34r: