Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

The  Excalibur v2 keyboard. Always wanted a mechanical keyboard. Would be a dream come true!

I wish to win the keyboard,
just because i never had a mechanical keyboard

I would love to get the muse because im currently using an old mouse which the mouse buttons doesnt really work.

I'd like to have the keyboard

Wonder how does typing on a mechanical keyboard feels

Never have got one before

I'd like the keyboard because the only time I get a new keyboard is when the school my mother work's at is getting new ones, so they aren't exactly new. They are used for years by children every day and when I get them I have to clean them, this hasn't been a problem in the past but now that I'm in post secondary school I use my keyboard a lot more and I'm tired of typing on rubber domes.

I'd love to receive an Excalibur v2 keyboard because I tried to fix my old Model M and realized after the fact that I didn't have the tools to do it properly.  My backup keyboards a cheap and squishy and the Tesoro Excalibur v2 looks awesome.

I want to win either of both, I'm just starting a tech YouTube channel (with 6 subscribers so far) and it would be great to have one of the products for review since I cant make videos every now and then because I need to buy my own stuff instead of having a sponsor :) which will really cost me. Also, I'm from the Philippines so not many PC components reviewers here, would great to get my name out locally :)

I would love to win the keyboard! I'm a broke college student, and can't afford cheap beer, let alone a good mechanical keyboard. I got into pc gaming, and the hardware side of things, and have no money to upgrade my peripherals. I spent all of my graduation money on an Alienware 17r2, and all of the spare money after that on a graphics amplifier. I'm broke, and can't justify spending anymore money on gaming for the forseable future due to loans piling up (I'm paying my own way) winning this would be a huge boost!

I' d love a Excalibur v2 keyboard, because I felt a mechanical keyboard in a store and loved it, but there is no way I can afford one so this is basicly my only chance of getting one.

they keyboard would be awesome to have. never owned a mechanical keyboard, so im very curious to see the difference in performance.

I would like to win the Keyboard because right now I am using my Asus k53sm keyboard for gaming and it sucks.
Thank You

I use a Microsoft Keyboard on a gaming PC.

I waste all my money on parts

rip....

I would like to win the keyboard, as this is typed from a relic of a semi-broken dell ps/2 keyboard :/

What i want to win the most is the keyboard cause right now I'm using a janky one that has a very gamery layout that is very bad for typing or gaming and the keys are all stuck and mushy feeling, good luck to everyone 

I want to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard. I love you guys, keep the great content.

I'd like the keyboard for a pleasant start as a member of the PC masterrace since I'm building my first gaming system atm.. ;)

i have a weak cm storm membrane keyboard that i bought as a kid cus it was illuminated, and i didnt know about the beautifull world of mechanical keys :( now im saving up money for a pc cus i have a intel pentium-the worst series and some prebuilt type gpu that can barely run LoL in 30fps low xD...anyhow it would be great if i can get one of those machanical keyboards :) thanks.

I NEED this keyboard and mouse because I DONT HAVE any keyboard or mouse ;_;
My parents took away mine because of upcoming exams :'|

I would really love the keyboard since the current one i have now is a cheapo keyboard that came with the one i bought :c

I would like to win the keyboard as i currently am using a really bad one. 

I haven't upgraded my computer or keyboard for nearly 8 years probably more, Hell I am still running my 8800 gts sil cards if that gives you a hint at what I'm sporting. Anyway looking to upgrade this summer so a keyboard would be a great start and reason to push forward on that long awaited upgrade.