Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would like the keyboard since my current membrane keyboard is 4 years old now and getting an upgrade would be great.

~followed on twitter

I would love to get one of those new keyboard because they look awesome and the keyboard I have now is a cheap membrane keyboard by A4tech  and it is in pretty bad shape.

12 hours ago, nicklmg said:

Would love to win the keyboard the keyboard i have at the moment is logitech gaming keyboard which was great until one of my children dumped a capri sun on it. Thanks!

I would like to win the keyboard. Currently I'm using an old logitech k400, so the Excalibur would definitely be an improvement. 

I would like the keyboard because after 4 years of using the same equipment, other than a GPU upgrade, i am finally building a new computer and getting all new peripherals.  Getting the keyboard would save me some money and would let me use that money toward a better computer component.

i would love the mouse, well, the reason is simple and i'm going to be honest..........its free, and it is a hundred times better than what i have now. i know im not the best candidate for it by reading the comments but im not going to pass up this opportunity.

I need keyboard for gaming.  I am trying to run a YouTube gaming channel n got a logic g90 mouse. But keyboard is the basic dell keyboard. A gaming keyboard will help me a lot. 

hi! i would like the keyboard, i think my actual keyboard is ok, but it is not mechanical, the rollover sucks and it does not match my color scheme at ALL, i would be incredibly happy if i won something from linus media group, you're awesome, greatings from Costa Rica

PS: sorry for my bad english 

The Tesoro Excalibur v2 keyboard is the product I want to get out of this and I would like to win one because I don't have a separate keyboard for a desktop build that I am planning (also my first) for within the next year or so and mechanical keyboards are expensive (normally over $100 CAD) to save some money.

I would like to win the mouse because i have had a logitech wireless mouse that is okay but it gunks up from time to time on the buttons from my fingers. It really annoys me and i wish to get a wired mouse this time to help with the delay as well.

1457122470035-189290876.jpg

It would be nice to have both but I am hurting for a keyboard. I just built my first REAL PC with a 8320 and a PowerColor R7 370 sitting on a Asus M5A99X Evo R2 (don't ask about the ram, it was like putting a kitten in the lion's den). So i got this awesome new machine up and running the way i want, kinda, but the sad part of it is (besides the 2x4gb 1333mhz Mushkin Essentials lol), I'm stuck using an Onn Wireless Keyboard and Mouse combo from the big box store because i had to sell all my spare parts/peripherals to pay for my baby. Ever played anything with a keyboard that couldn't handle more than 2 simultaneous keystrokes?

Sagitta Spectrum mouse because I need a programmable mouse for my work. The old one is old and not programmable. And because I want to know if you will send to Latvia. :):)

The keyboard because I'm still using this Inland piece of junk that came with a computer made in the early 2000's. So yah. My mouse isn't too much better but I guess it's bearable <3

I need any of those tooo coz i m buliding a gaming rig bt my parents dont wanna spend money on gaming any help will be good :)

12 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would really like the keyboard. Mainly cuz I've never had a mechanical keyboard. Every build i do for myself peripherals always get the smallest party of the budget. Though my wife did buy me a razor naga mouse for christmas this year now i just need a better keyboard.

I would like the keyboard because I'm currently in college without a properly functioning keyboard, meaning it can be a struggle to write papers and play games. So a new keyboard would be fantastic! 

I would definitely like a keyboard. This time I'm not entering for me, but for my brother who is still using a 10 year old s dell keyboard from the old dimension series lineup

Current:

Cpu: Pentium G3258 (4.5Ghz 1.35v) Cooler: Be Quiet! Pure Rock Motherboard: ASRock Pro BTC (H81)

Ram: Kingston HyperX White (1x8GB 1866Mhz @1400) Gpu: Radeon HD 7950 (stock due to artifacts)

Psu: EVGA Supernova 750W G2  Case: Fractal Design S (Black w/ Window )

Storage: 2x Seagate Barracuda 320GB 7200RPM

Planned:

Cpu: Xeon E5 2670-V3 Cooler: Be Quiet! Pure Rock Motherboard: ASRock Taichi X99

Ram: G.Skill TridentZ Black/White (4x8GB 3200Mhz) Gpu: Asus Strix RX 480 Psu: EVGA Supernova 750W G2

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Black Storage: Seagate Barracuda 3TB and Samsung 950 PRO 256gb

Other:

Pentium to be reused with Cryorig M9I, ASRock z97 Extreme 6, Radeon HD 7950, Kingston Ram, Hdd's, Fractal Design S, and an EVGA 750w BQ psu

Peripherals:

Monitors: AOC I2777FQ 1080p, HP w1907 1440x900 Mouse: Logitech g502

Headset: HyperX Cloud 2 titanium Keyboard: Corsair K65 LUX (red or blue?)

Lights: NZXT Hue + 

I want to have EXCALIBUR V2 MECHANICAL GAMING KEYBOARD for playing CS:GO and avoid Keyboard Ghosting while playing another games with few key combination