Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

Hello, im a really big fan of the show :D id like to enter this contest and hopefully win keyboard due to my roccat warranty run out just as did all the led back lights :(  

also another good point is i watched unboxing of this and it looks amazing and i will put to good use.

All the best Linus and team :D 

- Leon

I would love to have the keyboard cause mine is really beat up and its not even an gaming one. Its one of the really cheap office ones and i would love to add that to my setup.

I could use a decent keyboard. I'm building my gaming computer and have no keyboard to use for it, since I only have a laptop...

Because I want to build a new desktop after my 7 years old laptop died to continue graphic and animation designing and also to practice my hobby which is gaming and also to take it with me to university because i will go there next year.

I want to have the tesoro gaming keyboard cuz i never had a mechanical keyboard and i would love to have one~! Thanks

Still using a membrane keyboard with some semi-stuck keys...so I'd like to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard to replace it!

The Sagitta Spectrum mouse because it has LEDs and that would look awesome.

I need a new keyboard because I've been using an Alienware taxtX membrane keyboard for 2 years and the space bar stabilizer is broken

I want the Excalibur v2 Keyboard because my steelseries apex broke so I've been using an unmarked mystery office keyboard :ph34r:

I would like the keyboard cause half my keys are cracked and i got it for $20. It has like rubber switches that are clear and poorly made.

I would like a keyboard because my old one is on the verge of breaking

I Would pick the mouse as I have a cheap Compaq keyboard cause i broke my old one, this keyboard ghosts like no tomorrow and i cannot fast press on Osu!

Gaming gear was like a forbidden island for me in the past 23 years. Financial situation in my family was always bad, i learned to make stationary PC from scraps and made a decent low tier non gaming PC for gaming :D

But to be honest i actually got 1 gaming equipment and its 15 euro 'Gaming' mouse mat that i got gifted this Christmas.

It is only dreams to get such expensive keyboard for me. If the wheel of fortune will roll in to my favor, i'd be super happy to own one of them (Excalibur v2). I am good enough with my 5 euro chinese mouse.

How would it be like, using such good made keyboard every day? :3

Thank you and good luck everyone!

P.s. I am not english, don't judge harshly my writing.

I want the mouse because 6 buttons are way better than 3.

i want the spectrum mouse because the antimicrobial finish sound great for my ocd for clean stuff xD

Sagitta Spectrum mouse because I have been using a shitty dell mouse since 2005

I'd like to win the keyboard because i've been typing on a normal R49  keyboard and this horrible keyboard (pic) for the last 4 years 
182208-acer-aspire-m5100-keyboard.jpg

The keyboard because I am building a computer after losing my last setup in a fire

I wouldn't mind a new keyboard. I've actually been looking for a new one. Watched Linus' video on mechanical keyboards to pick one out. The switches on this one were ones I was considering!

The Sagitta Spectrum mouse, because I'm going crazy with the mouse I currently have, I hate how many buttons it has!

I'd love to win the keyboard, i'm thinking of upgrading my pc and the crappy keyboard i'm stuck with right now doesn't even register half of my key strokes -,-

I think the mouse would be awesome because it'd be the last part I need for a fully blue setup (I even have a blue room and a blue guitar, so..). I currently have a razer taipan (the white version) that sometimes weirds out and won't track properly, so a new and blue mouse would be amazing. 

I "game" on a dell optiplex 745 and the "keyboard" that came with it takes several tonnes of pressure to press each button. All kinds of creatures live underneath those keys and its wire is barely long enough to reach the back of my "computer". Please can I have that keyboard - it might just inspire me to do something like save up and build my own...

I'd like the keyboard because I'm using a cheap Dell one that came with my old computer right now.