Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I'd LOVE to win the Excalibur v2, my current keyboard is a walmart special on it's last legs.

I would like to win the keyboard because I currently have a mushy Dell keyboard that is very tiring to use and is an ugly grey. It would just be an overall improvement.

Would love one of these keyboards. After many years of loyal service it is high time to retire my rubber domes.

Excalibur v2 keyboard, never had one one mechanical keyboard before, hope this will be my first. Good luck everyone!

It would be awesome to have a new keyboard my keys are not very responsive so im always losing firefights on games, while my mouse works great as is

I would like the Sagitta Spectrum mouse as I really want a good gaming mouse

I would like the keyboard, and i deserve it because my keyboard is a stock dell keyboard, which def needs to be upgraded

I`d like to win the  Sagitta Spectrum mouse because i hate my track pad and my cheap Logitech M235.

I would like the black Excalibur v2 keyboard with blue backlight because the backlight is just awesome and the whole thing looks sickkkkkkkkk

I love the Keyboard because I have never use a good keyboard or at least one that worth more than 15 dollars

I really like to get into gaming, but the membrane keyboard and my mouse aren't good enough. Also would just like to experience a mechanical keyboard and gaming mouse for once.

keyboard would be nice :) my old one is in terrible condition 

i would like to have the Keyboard to replace my old one (5 years old steelseries mechanical keyboard, but still working), btw i wanted to see an overclock on the video.

I would love a new keyboard!  My Aivia Osmium just broke a few weeks ago and was a few months out of warranty.  Now I'm using a membrane wireless keyboard that was left over.  I can't wait to go back to mechanical again!  Thanks LinusTechTips team!

PS  - Love your stuff.

I'd like the Keyboard because I am stuck here with my years old keyboard which doesn't work everytime anymore;)

I would love to have the keyboard, it would be a nice replacement for my now 3 year old keyboard that barely works! :D

The keyboard because I'm still using a emachines keyboard model - kb-9908 for gaming and it sucks!!! 

The Excalibur mechanical keyboard because Excalibur is a cool name and mechanical keyboards are awesome. 

I want this because you can never have too many keyboards!

I would REALLYYYYYYYYYYY love the keyboard, my dream switch is the brown and it has been really hard to find some where i live. Good work there, and nice vids!

I would like the keyboard since I've been using my MSI Gaming laptop until it broke on me a week ago. Now I'm buying parts and building a desktop wich will blow my budget out of the water and since I can only use the monitor I have for about 2-3 more months so I'll have to save up to a new monitor until then. Ontop of that my income is not even $120 a month and $0 during the summer so there's no chance for me to get both a monitor and keyboard by the time I lose my current monitor.

I would like the keyboard because I have been typing on this one which I found at a yard sale for 1 dollar. At least it works but an upgrade would be nice :D. 

While the keyboard looks awesome, I'd have to go with the mouse. I broke the (Clickers?) while trying to clean my mouse a while back, but while functioning they do sometimes come off of their own free will.

(If you hate it - Actually, please don't hit me. If you like it - You know what to do.)

"By you, who used to be my good provider,

My secret nourisher, and mine alone.

The strength you taught me I must used against you,

And now with all my strength I wish you gone."

Then she, my enemy, and still my angel,

Said in that harsh voice that once was sweet:

"I will come back, and every time less handsome,

And I will look like Death when we last meet."

By "Naomi Replansky"

I would like the mouse because i am sick of my membrane keyboard that i have, and don't have the money to buy a razer blackwidow.

I'm still using a wireless mouse/keyboard combo with rubber domes. I need a better keyboard for those RTS games!