Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

Keyboard please, because I'm sick of not being able to see where my keys are at night!

I would like to have the keyboard because i have one with the ps2 port..

I would like the gaming mouse because the side buttons on it seems really nice, and winning something would be awesome. And I do love Linus bad jokes.

btw the Tesoro logo looks like a troll decepticon.

I would definitely love to have the keyboard because I really want a keyboard with a numpad as the one I'm using currently, doesn't have one.

I'd like to win the keyboard, since browns are my favourite switch by a significant margin; and my last mechanical keyboard unfortunately had to be sold on due to money troubles.

While both my (non mechanical) keyboard and mouse are 6+ years old, I cant leave my MX518. So I would love to have the keyboard!

I would like the keyboard please, thank you very much.

I don't actually give useful information, hopefully I just  say something funny.

I would like to win the Sagitta Spectrum mouse, because mine can use an upgrade.

Hi, I would like to enter the giveaway for the Excalibur v2 keyboard. I had a Razer Blackwidow Ultimate for just a couple months until I knocked over my coffee.

I tried an emergency rescue operation, but it was a lot of coffee and the keyboard still has issues. I have been using my backup keyboard, but it can only register a few keys at a time. It makes gaming difficult. This may be a good time to try a new brand.

Thanks for the opportunity!

IMG_20160304_123024.jpg

i would like to win one of the keybords because i use a janky fake japonise keybord that the enter key dose not work

so i would love to get on

Break the rules? Sure, for the mouse, what not. 

I would like the mouse to replace my current budget mouse that isn't great with it quality. And for my keyboard its been used to the point where a lot of the keys are worn down. 

Excalibur v2 keyboard would be a great replacement for my 5 year old logitech mushy k120 keyboard :)

I would like the keyboard because the one I'm using now (from a $20 keyboard/mouse bundle) seems to have some faulty keys, and I can't tell if it's made better or worse from it's inconsistency. 

I'd like the keyboard because i'd prefer to upgrade my old keyboard I inherited from a friend after making my computer.

I am building a brand new rig that i can use while at university as an upgrade to my aging laptop. A keyboard is the one component I haven't purchased yet and this Tesoro keyboard looks like it would make an epic addition to any build.

The keyboard. because wel... i spilled a drink on my old one.

I would love to have this keyboard as i am using  Logitech K120 Keyboard. (Look it up) In short its a really cheap rubber dome keyboard made by Logitech. I have been using this ever since i got into PC gaming. I would love to have a new keyboard that is mechanical.

Many Thanks ¬Eggy

the  keyboard because  I never  used  a  mechanical keyboard

would like the  Excalibur v2 keyboard  because im still using a logitech k120 and its not the best for gaming 

Wassup m8s? I watch dem VDOs everyday and they are awesome. Especially the 7 gamers one CPU. I am in a country where cool brand gaming peripherals are super expensive. I currently do my gaming on a toshiba laptop with an NVIDIA GT-740M. Its pretty good for playing TF2 and COD at medium. but i would like to do quickscopes and noscopes with ease. I am using a crappy wireless mouse with LOTS of latency. So I would like to have a gaming mouse just to up my level a bit. Thanks m8s.

I want the mouse because the mouse that I have always glitches out on me.

I am applying for the keyboard because mine is falling apart (literally) and i am a young enthusiast of the PC world (16) without a lot of money to have nice looking and well performance items. I feel it would also be asthetically pleasing as well because my theme of my computer is blue and black.

I would like to win the Sagitta Spectrum mouse  so that I can customize the lighting to match my set up 

I would love one of these to use at work, as I'm currently having to use a crappy £4.00 one that I have to hammer my hand down on all day to actually input anything :'(