Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would like to be entered in the keyboard.  my keyboard is 10 years old. I would be nice to have a new one that is a mechanical keyboard. and that the number pad works on

1. I'd like o win the keyboard, because i never had a mechanical switch keyboard.

2. folowed Tesoro with my twitter @Cosmin90106272 

3. keep watching your stuff for 2-3 years now

I would like the Sagitta Spectrum mouse Because the CM Devastator mouse i have now is just not cutting the cheese.... see what i did there? cheese... mouse... hahaha im so witty....

i would like to win Sagitta Spectrum mouse coz well i`m using an AJAZZ mouse and i really need a replacement 

The RGB Keyboard! o-o It just looks soooo coool. Also because I dont have a decent keyboard.

I would like the keyboard, because i'm currently using an HP keyboard from an old prebuilt.

I would like to win the keyboard. I'm an engineering student and with lots of extracurricular activities so I am writing a lot of papers for my Faculty but also papers for symposiums, conferences etc. because I want to become a science worker and maybe someday work and teach at the Faculty. Writing papers would be a lot easier by typing them on an excellent keyboard and not on my 5 year old laptop keyboard. Hope luck looks my way! :)

If I won this giveaway I'd choose the keyboard, reason is because I haven't had the luxury of using a mechanical keyboard yet. And it looks amazing :D

I would love the keyboard because it is what i need to complete my set of blue gear on my pc i have everything but they keyboard but backlit keyboards are not in the budget any more

keyboard, well i need a up upgrade from using a old outdated wireless one from Logitech 

I am studying Computer Science and I definitely want your keyboard. I want to check it out to see how it performs and how it can save my fingers from those endless pains of coding & debugging...

I want to win the keyboard please because the one I have currently the delete key is stuck down and is really annoying and always deletes all of my skype contacts ): So I would really love to win it thanks (:

I would love the Excalibur v2 keyboard, I've been wanting to change my keyboard out for a mechanical one for some time now D:

I would like the keyboard because the keyboard that i used is broken and this one that i am currently using is not so good

I would like a keyboard because it would be a huge upgrade from my prebuilt factory hp keyboard

I'd like to win the Sagitta Spectrum mouse because my Genius Gila had problems and I didn't ever get around to bringing it back to Genius... So I am currently using a Microsoft mouse.

The Keyboard please. I accidentally spilled drink on my existing membrane keyboard ages ago an no mater how many times i pull the keys out and clean them, a couple of them end up getting sticky again. RGB mechanical keyboard ore over $300 in NZ :-(

The Sagitta Spectrum  mouse would be really nice, as mine is consistently dying on me.

Although...my keyboard is showing its age, predating even this computer by a number of years, and was a cheap-o one too.. and I tend to run in to aches and pains using it for extended periods of time.... tough choice. I can't decide.

I think I'd like the mouse, personally, as I'm contacting it more in most games I play, but... I'd be happy with either one.

Or I could just finally invest in buying one but...giveaways! I will win eventually~

I want that beutiful keyboard because soon i will get new gaming computer and my keybord is so ugly with dirt on it.

I'd quite enjoy having a new keyboard myself, I've been using a Microsoft Reclusa for seven years now, and the wear is starting to show. The Excalibur is also smaller and mechanical, which is an upgrade space wise and typing wise, which would be amazing for me.

I would love  an  Excalibur v2 keyboard! I'm using an old Microsoft sidewinder that is showing its age, and I've never had a mechanical keyboard and want to know what its like.

I want these because they are cool! 

The  Excalibur v2 would be great as I am currently typing on a dreadful rubber dome keyboard >:(

i woul like the keybord because i dont't have a keyboard im using the virtual keyboard :/

Definitely the keyboard, I have been using this POS for far too long now

ban-phim-may-tinh-HP-KU0316.jpg