Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

Keyboard. My friend is building a PC and needs one :D

I want it cause its a beautiful keyboard and i need something better for gaming then my laptop keyboard

ey b0ss

I would like the keyboard cause my keyboard is some old Microsoft membrane keyboard that I found in an old box in the back of my cupboard.

I'd like the keyboard because I don't have one and I'm sick and tired of using my great grandfather's morse code key and the digital to analog MCK to USB adapter. 

I have a keyboard and i need another one, i will convert the old one to dedicated Dvorák keyboard.

witch i believe should be the standard for the 21st. 

Any of both will serve me well! I have both a bad keyboard and mouse. With the time I spend on the computer, this will be well take care of!. 

I sooo need a Keyboard!! My currrent keyboard sucks! It really does! :D

I would like to win Sagitta Spectrum mouse because i use mouse that is at least 7 years old and i think it's about time to change that. :)

I would like to win the  Excalibur v2 since my trusty old K70 is giving up. Well, the LEDs gave up long ago and now I am getting hints that some of my switches are about it give up as well. Yeah I could just go and get a cheap membrane keyboard but I have been "spoiled" by the feel of a mechanical keyboard already and I just could consider going back to membranes (I don't think anyone could too). And so for that, it would really be a god-send to win the Excalibur.

Also, I am graduating this summer in my college, earning me a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering diploma. It would really be a nice graduation gift for me to win it, albeit I know you don't know me guys but hey, I don't think you need to know a person first before you could give that person a gift right?

Thanks for your helpful vids. You have helped me countless times with all your how-to videos and product reviews, not to mention you're heavily entertaining. I wish you guys more power and to be more successful and hopefully to continue being able to help people with their tech stuff. You don't know exactly how much of a help you've done to everyone already, but I am pretty sure it is A LOT.

I want the keyboard because a friend have a Tesoro keyboard and it is high quality.

If I win I would like the mouse because I'm currently gaming with a 5 dollar mouse which doesn't really work :c

I want the keyboard because i've bought a zalman and it's HANDS DOWN THE WORST THING I'VE EVER BOUGHT GENERALLY!

Please give me the keyboard :(

I would appreciate the Tesoro Excalibur V2 because for the last 4 months, I've been using a keyboard with the Enter, Shift, and Left arrow keys melted due to my incompetence with a soldering iron. (sorry not sorry) Thanks guys, keep it up! : )

(Pic not related, but looks like it) 

similartothis.jpg

Keyboard. Building my first real PC in the next month or so, and could use a good keyboard to go with it, currently using a dirt cheap Dell keyboard with my laptop, and that's just not gonna work when I've got a shiny new PC to show off. Plus the blue will match my build perfectly.

I really want to upgrade my keyboard. I want to have a mechanical keyboard, but I cannot afford it, because I am a poor student. Love to get one.

The keyboard, my membrane keyboard is ready for its retirement. 

I would like the Excalibur v2 Keyboard because it looks beastly. Both the name and the customization of the backlighting sound and look epic.

I'd really need the keyboard because playing CS:GO on the iMac at the office would be a slightly lesser pain ;(

I would like the keyboard because I've been wanting to get a new gaming keyboard for a while now and honestly after seeing a friend of mine drop over 100+ on one for his right only to switch back to his old stock HP keyboard I'm just a bit worried I'll make a poor judgment seeing as it took me about 6 mice to find the one I can now game comfortably with which, ironically, was the cheapest :P I've been a big fan of your videos for a while now and your videos have helped loads in my own personal rigs multiple times, thank you for all the great content :D

Keyboard as mine is nearly lived out its mechanical life!

I would pick the Excalibur v2 keyboard.  I would give the keyboard to my parents as they're still using a Microsoft Reclusa.  Yes, it's time for an upgrade.  Thank you for the opportunity and good luck everyone!

would pick the keyboard, i've had a blue switch mechanical keyboard, would like to try a brown one

I would love to win a Tesoro Keyboard, I've never used  a mechanical one before, and the keys sound really nice in the videos of them that I see. Also, Excalibur is an awesome name for a keyboard, always loved the stories of Arthur. 

I want to win keyboard because I want to win something from foreign country

I'd like to have both because I don't have good peripherals. :(