Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would like the keyboard, because I am using some cheap keyboard+mouse from the supermarket and not all keys are working, its on its last life support right now. Everyday I have to pray to the gods that the keyboard wont fail.

Keyboard because I've never owned a gaming keyboard. I would love to see if there's any difference in my performance!

I want the excalibur V2 because i don't have a mechanical keyboard.

I am desperate for a new keyboard. I have an Logitech K800 that has been beat to crap by my wife and kids knocking it on the floor. I'm missing a couple keys on the numberpad and the clear plastic rim around the keyboard is busted 1/2 off.

I would really like the mouse.

My current mouse developt some problems.

This is anoing, when I have to do design stuff for my training like draw a nice line/curve.

I could really use a new keyboard for work. I program machinery, and do all the schematics and Routing for the electrical systems as well. All require lots of usage on a keyboard, and the stuff my company has provided is functional, but as far as comfort for long use it just doesnt cut it. 

I would love the keyboard, because my wireless membrane keyboard sucks and i think it would make a great replacement. Also, because i love you linus senpai.

Keyboard please! I never owned a decent keyboard before :)

I would love to use this keyboard. I am currently using 7 year old g110 and it is about to break. 

please please give me the keyboard.

Thankyou

The keyboard because i'd like to upgrade from my membrane keyboard... never won anything in my life... won't be surprised if i don't win this time... great show though.. i'll always watch =)..

I would like to get that sick keyboard, because it's super fancy. d:

I'd love one of the keyboards because I'm trying to get my girlfriend into gaming and as a birthday present I want to make her her own rig, but an awesome keyboard would definitely add as I don't have the money to get her any nice peripheries. 

Hey

I would like to win the keyboard because my other one  broke yesterday :( Please send me one  !!!!! 

Hi there, i would like the keyboard, mine is kinda ugly, old, cheap and it's a little broken, it's not mechanical and some keys are not fully working anymore. That giveaway keyboard will fit great with my system, because will be the only good looking hardware Lol :3

Id love the keyboard because the one i'm using only allows for a max of 2 keyboard inputs at a time.

I would love the Keyboard as I recently built a new PC and forgot to set aside some money for a new one. My current Keyboard was £7 from a yard sale.  

I would want the Excalibur v2 keyboard. I always wanted a great Mechanical Keyboard and one that is RGB by Tesoro Technolgy would be amazing. It would also be great birthdayday present for me.  

I would love to have have the Keyboard because of the simpel fact that it is better then the keyboard i got now and #L.E.D FTW.

I would use it for every thing even go to bath with it. (my old keyboard didnt like that) But its a new keyboard so it would probaly be fine :DxD

The Excalibur because my favorite keyboard died 2 weeks ago and have been looking at this one as I need one with profiles/macro keys for automation on a school project :)

●●●▬▬▬▬▬▬

YOU SHOULD

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

10 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I'd like the keyboard because I recently started getting into mechanical key parts and I really want to try one out. 

I want the keyboard because i have never tryed a mechanical keyboard and i would really like too, right now i have a original HP keyboard, and it is not working with my games

so i can't play any games. btw. Love your vids!!

I'd love that mouse, be the first piece to my new Gaming rig.

The keyboard would be nice as my Logitech G710+ broke last week after it went out of warranty for about two months...

Mouse because I had tried to fix my girlfriend's mouse as the left click was working poorly and broke the whole thing entirely.  Typical of me, now she is stuck with one older than myself haha

I would like the keyboard so I have one that I can use strictly for gaming purposes and use the one I am currently using for simple every day facebook related stuff. :)