Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would like to win the keyboard as I have never had a mechanical keyboard and want to know if they are as good as they are said to be.

Well, I recently built a pc and I have been using a old lenovo keyboard that I've had for five years. I hope that I could win the keyboard so that I could use my gaming rig to the best of its abilities. Additionally I love you guys, so anything from any of you would make me smile and cherish it.  

My brothers keyboard and mouse is only a basic couple of pounds set. If I won this I would give the keyboard and mouse to him to improve his current setup!

Excalibur v2 keyboard, because my current keyboard is rubbish, the keys are spongy etc, and using a computer in a dark room when you are looking at a computer screen makes it really hard to see the letters and number. It is also an amazing keyboard.

I want the  Excalibur v2 keyboard because it looks like an awesome key board and i need a new one.

I5 3570k, Direct CUII 660ti, intel 330 180gb ssd, Asus maximus V formula.

"Woody" fully wooden computer case http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/26658-fully-wooden-computer-case-woody/

"Resurrection" a custom desk with and open design http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/74736-custom-desk-with-and-open-design-resurrection/

Excalibur v2 keyboard would be nice, my old keyboard is old and it doesn't have backlight which would be quite useful. I usually work and play in low light enviroment.

To be honest I have always just had the stock keyboard and mouse that came with my computer. I would like to have both the keyboard and mouse to go with it. Thank Linus love your Youtube channel. Keep up the good work. 

I want the keyboard because I am using  a "Genius" generick keyboard about 4 years till today, and it is the only thing that I have not renew from my litle beloved best pc yet, So I wll be very gratefull if I get this one that promise to be a very good one, and it shines, wath could be better?

The keyboard please because I have just finished building my gaming pc and the only things missing are the peripherals, mouse keyboard and headset are still awol.