Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I'll take the keyboard, I bought a 10 keyless board a little while ago and I'm kinda missing the 10 key!

I want the keyboard please! Never tried a mechanical kb, still using a 6-7 years old membrane keyboard :'(

I want the keyboard because I am using  a "Genius" generick keyboard about 4 years till today, and it is the only thing that I have not renew from my litle beloved best pc yet, So I wll be very gratefull if I get this one that promise to be a very good one, and it shines, wath could be better?

I would like to win the keyboard because I am using a 9 year old Z-Board with the standard keyset.  Thank you!

The keyboard please because I have just finished building my gaming pc and the only things missing are the peripherals, mouse keyboard and headset are still awol.

I have an old KB and would love a new KB and Mouse. the Mouse looks great... :)

my G15 is going to die so a replace with the  Excalibur v2 keyboard.

I'd love a sagitta spectrum. At the moment I'm using the free alienware mouse you get. It's so bad IT'S FREE. It's uncomfortable, dirty and a bit old. Please save me!

I´d love to win the mouse. My current one has a realy bad sensor, so you can´t use it for FPS Games

9 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

The mouse because I have good karma and I feel like I'm actually gunna win a giveaway 

Nice giveaway!

Followed on twitter !

Would like to get the keyboard since mine is feeling weird.

Just give me one. I've been gaming on a 2 EUR Acme keyboard for faaaaar tooooo long. Please :)

My luck in wining give-aways has always been extremely low, but if for some miracle I get randomly chosen, could I have the keyboard please. It would be a brilliant replacement to my HP (lord knows what model number) which came bundled with my Fathers old PC, its not even mechanical. So fingers crossed... :D

The keyboard because the one I'm currently using is quite old

i would like that keyboard, looks quite dank.

I would really like the mouse because I am using one from what feels like the last century.

I would love the keyboard because I am currently using an old hp keyboard and it frankly sucks.

I.would.like.the.keyboard.because.my.spacebar.just.broke.

I would like the keyboard cause my "logitech media keyboard 600" is dying, I can feel it ;_; Also would be really nice to use excalibur to show the huehuehue supremacy over the jajajas at the south america cs server xD

Picture 2.jpg

Excalibur keyboard because my current cyborg has broken and can't afford to replace it right now

The keyboard would be a huge upgrade to the off-brand, too old to remember the age, membrane keyboard I've been using.

Would like to win the keyboard because it would be nice to replace the stock dell keyboard in my office.

-Adnan

I would like the keyboard because I'm on a Razer Deathstalker that W wont work on so I have the on screen keyboard up and I cant play any games with out remapping the keys

~ Shadow Guardian