Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would really love the mouse because I would love to win atleast one give away in my life

but seriously i want it because it feels nice when you can trust your equipment to work for a long time instead of worrying about something malfunctioning  Thanks :):x

I want the Keyboard because my long used Keyboard the Logitech G15 refreshed just broke.

I want the Excalibur because I've never had a mechanical keyboard and this one looks pretty sick.

Thank you for all the giveaways

i would like the mouse since i need one for my NAS been using a super old dell one atm with only two buttons:|

main rig

Spoiler

corsair 750d | evga 1000w g2 | Gigabyte x99 soc champ | 5820k 4.0GHz | 1tb wd blue | 250gb samsung 840 evo  | Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 16GB 8x2 DDR4-2400 | MSI GTX 970 x2 | monitor Acer B286HK 28" 4K | razor chroma blackwidow  | razor death adder chroma

CENTOS 7 SERVER (PLEX&docker stuff)

Spoiler

NZXT s220 | evga 500w 80+ | AMD FX 8320e | ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3 | 2x8gb non ecc ddr3 WD red 2TBx2 | seagate 160gb microcenter 8gb flashdrive OS

I would like the keyboard. because I need a new keyboard!!!

Excalibur v2 keyboard, because I can't afford a mechanical keyboard right now, and would love to do a review on one on youtube!

I would love the keyboard because I currently game on a really old wireless Logitech keyboard and would love a more satisfying gaming experience!

I would love the keyboard! I have been using the same wireless Y-RAB-HP1 keyboard (pictured bellow) ever since it was released (you can imagine the state of it) and am desperately due an update, but I'm one of the mad people who cant justify the expense when the tech still functions

Mouse-07.jpg

4 years old Logitech media keyboard 600, never cleaned (just emagine who can live there ... :D ) must be replaced ... yeah, you wish :dry:

I just love the Spectrum H6L. Looking for a new mouse, hopefully this'll be it.

Favorite Font?

COMIC SANS!

It would be fantastic for me to win one of the mice because I just built my first PC and I have everything but a mouse! That would be super cool

One Sagitta Spectrum mouse please. Cause my current value mouse is way to small for my hands, the clicks don't register half the time and I don't wanna stay in Rank 1 in CS:GO any longer. T.T

I want the keyboard because why not?! Always been a fan of mechanical keyboards, they make me insane in the membrane, haha, pun.

I want to have the keyboard to start renewing my new setup which I definetly need :D

i would like the keyboard because the keyboard i'm using right now is broken

i would like the Keyboard because i am stuck using the original dell keyboard my system came with. 

These keyboard are amazing by brother in law has one and I got to use it for a bit. Ever sense then I was hooked and wanted on, but unfortunately the wife keeps me on a pretty tight budget when it comes to my computer stuff. So I am stuck using my acer keyboard that came with and old pc I bought. Hey it works so I can't complain to much right lol. So hopefully I can win this awesome keyboard and keep the wife happy. 

Thanks

Keyboard, because im currently using samsung tab keyboard and doesn't even has ESC button..

I am really in doubt. I recently broke my mouse while playing LoL :D

But man, who doesn't love mechanic keyboards?

So at the end guess I'll choose the mouse, to replace my broken one.

The keyboard because I'm currently using my laptop's integrated keyboard (membrane ugh) but both is good

tumblr_np5sofWxwZ1u03nqso1_500.gif

I would like the sagittaa mouse because I am planning my first build and it would be epic for the mods I will make.

9 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

Hey LinusTechTips, I would like to win a keyboad because I have a really old 15 dollar membrane keyboard and a couple of the keys are starting to go on it, so i hope i can win this keyboard it would be great.

I'd like to win the keyboard since typing so much reports and soon also my thesis is not fun on a €20 keyboard :(

I want to win the keyboard because I always wanted a mechanical keyboard.