Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

Keyboard keyboard keyboard,

I can't use my left ctrl with my left shift,

and numlock effects my main enter key.

Save me Corvo, but only in low chaos pls.

9 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I really want to win the Sagitta Spectrum mouse, the mouse I have is all beaten up. 

I'd like a  Excalibur v2 keyboard for its great looking design and most importantly the mx brown switches.

I'd love that Keyboard. would be cool to experiment with programming keys to macro certain tags when coding.

Everyone tells so many good things about mechanical Keyboards, but I actually never got to use one. To be honest, I am pretty happy with my old Logitech keyboard, but if I got the chance to replace it with an awesome mechanical one, I definitly would. And damn, those Excaliburs look awesome...altough I would never buy such an expensive piece of equipment myself, that's why I'm kinda hoping to win one. ^^

I've grown up with a little brother who has always looked up to me. Now that I am always gaming on a pc and have moved away I don't spend as much time with him. I'm trying to build one for him so we can game together online from a far and have some fun. I think he would love to have one of these peripherals with his machine. That way we can enjoy the pastime of playing videogames again.

I'd like the keyboard because the one I'm using currently came with my old HP computer that I got years ago.

I would love the keyboard because mine is outdated for my preference and I bought it before I knew what a good keyboard was! Most definitely need the upgrade!

“I want you to be happy. I want you to laugh a lot. I don’t know what exactly I’ll be able to do for you, but I’ll always be by your side.”

Kagome (Inuyasha)

Main rig:

Spoiler

https://imgur.com/a/NLTfcyA

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x 3.8GHz 12 core processor
Mobo: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) ATX AM4
RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3000
Cooling: Corsair H150i Pro RGB w/ 3x Noctua fans
GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1070 8GB
Storage:
- 256GB M.2 NVMe SSD (Windows install disk)
- 256GB Corsair Force LX 2.5" SSD (for video render output)
- 2x 2TB Western Digital Blue HDD (General storage including games)

Secondary rig (for wife and/or niece & nephew)

Spoiler

CPU: i5-6500
Mobo: Asus Z170-A
RAM: 1x8GB G.Skill Ripjaws V series DDR4-2400
Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
GPU: GTX 770

Storage:
- 256GB SATA SSD (Windows install)
- 1x 2TB Western Digital Blue (General Storage)

Consoles owned:

Spoiler

- Nintendo Switch 
- Original Playstation 4 w/1TB HDD // Original Playstation 3 w/500GB HDD // Playstation 2 // Playstation 1 slim
- SNES Mini
- Original Xbox / /Xbox 360 Elite w/120GB HDD

I would like to win the keyboard, because the attached photo is my current keyboard (pitiful).20160304_123830.thumb.jpg.37e0c6cf982a23

I would like to win the keyboard so that i can incinerate my current 9 dollar keyboard and finally have a cool looking desk 

The keyboard because I cant afford a mechanical keyboard...

Tesoro Excalibur V2, always wanted to try a mech kb

Id like to get my hands on the keyboard.

I've never owned a mechanical keyboard before. All I have ever owned is rubber dome switches. The backlighting is a nice touch as well.

I need a mouse because my finance condition and  is not so good to afford a gaming mouse and seriously like gaming a lot. :)

I would like to win the Sagitta Spectrum mouse. The mouse I have is falling apart. 

I enter for the keyboard to replace my aging, non-mechanical, logiteck G11 !

The keyboard because I'm tired of using a stock OEM keyboard.  Plus I really love the individual light control and the recording functions!

Well, I recently built a pc and I have been using a old lenovo keyboard that I've had for five years. I hope that I could win the keyboard so that I could use my gaming rig to the best of its abilities. Additionally I love you guys, so anything from any of you would make me smile and cherish it.  

The Keyboard would be nice, my Dell Keyboard from 2007(picture below) still works it also has some cool media keys but they don't work or light up. Thanks for the chance guys! Good luck everyone!hey_dell.png

I would love to win the keyboard my wife took my razer blackwidow for work (transcriptionist) and left me with a random wireless Medion wireless keyboard.

Thanks!

Hi this is my first time entering a contest of this so i cant say i know how this works but i thought it would be a good chance to get a keyboard for free. well if you are reading this hi i hope you are having a good day and that i win for reasons i will explain. well to follow what every on else is saying i would like the keyboard i am a new PC gamer and would like to put most of my money into a graphics card as you may expect so i do not have a budget for a keyboard i if i don't win i will have to use the keyboard that i saved from my friends trashcan so i hope i get your vote to will and watch more of your you tube chanal it is really funny. thanks for your time.

Hey i would like the keyboard, because i do programming and i want lights glowing up my keyboard so i can see characters even in the dark, and i could possibly take my old keyboard on a server without waste money, and without to have to disconnect my keyboard each time.

I would really like to win the keyboard for 1 main reason, I recently built a pc which is mediocre for gaming (60fps medium settings) and i would really like to invest my money and time making it it better. However investing money is the pc has meant a lack of a good quality keyboard (It doesn't even have USB lol) and quite frankly the terrible build of a $10 keyboard has meant (honestly) a quite bad gaming experience, which i don't like because after paying to upgrade to a r930 gpu and 750 watt psu (369.75 US Dollars) and i don't feel any better. the downside is my CPU *cough*dual core AMD 3.9ghz *cough* so need to push more money in to that Department (the reason why i'm lacking a decent keyboard)

9 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!