Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would love to win the keyboard because my keyboard right now isn't super great, and I have been in the market for a nice keyboard for a while now.

I would like to have the keyboard. I have been using Logitech K120 Keyboard for quite a while now and the key labels are almost gone :D

I would like the keyboard as I am tired of being left out of the mechanical keyboard master race :((

I would really like this mouse because right now I am using a random dell mouse...

The mouse. My m90 keep shut down randomly but i have no budget for a new mouse at the moment.

I'd like the keyboard because I am using a HP one that comes with pc. :D

I would like the keyboard,

the reason being that I am building my first PC and maxed out my budget, I'm 14 so I can't afford one.

the only one I have is tiny and it is made for medical equipment so the keys are weird.

I would choose the keyboard because i already have a good mouse.

I would love to win one of the keyboards! After building my first computer last year I'm still stuck with the terrible old keyboard that I've had since high school. The 'K' key works about 20% of the time which makes both school work and gaming a bit more difficult than it should be.

I'd loved to win the keyboard.Cause my natec genesis broke and now im using a generic one called  "Trust" . And no it isnt a trusty one :P

The mouse, as my roccat kova+ mouse wheel has gone really squeaky since i have been using it for over 2.5 years.

Ild like the keyboard as it seems really good and would make it easier and quicker(and more stylish) for me to type up my homework for school. And I'm a teen who's building his own computer and a new keyboard would make it a lot easier

Would love to have the keyboard, have been wanting to do some custom macros for specific keys for some time and just have been too cheap to take the plunge to a more premium keyboard to do so.

I'm in dire need of either...... But I'm RMAing my keyboard so the keyboard really calls out to me...... Rosewell isn't making mine anymore. I need something better.

I would like the mouse because i just built my very first computer within the last two months and have a great keyboard but my mouse is kind of lackluster.

The mouse would help since my 30$ one have lost most of its finish/skin. And six programmable buttons, yes please.

I'd like the keyboard because I have RA and typing on a mechanical keyboard is a lot easier on my fingers than a normal membrane keyboard.

ive been in need of a mouse my mamba has been having issues

“I am Holo the Wise Wolf. I know that there are things in this world that I do not know and that makes me wise!”

Spoiler

Use the following style specs for your profile!
Screeninator:  Asus GeForce GTX 750Ti 2GB
Powermathingy: EVGA 500W
Stickaminator: Crucial 16GB 「4x4GB」DDR3-1600
Procrastinator: Intel i5-4460 3.2ghz
Holdametalicizor:  Corsair 200R 
Noisoundacreator:  Razer kracken pro
Attatchamajiggy :  Asrock H97 Anniversairy ATX LGA1150
Remembrerthing:  i've got a-lot of drives
Flat-Colorful-Thing:  LG not actually sure the model of it
See-A-Move-O: Razer Mamba 2012
ButtonBoard:  Razer Deathstalker 

The mouse please, because my mouse may have been hit with a hammer just a little. Which mean i am using my back up with stops responding ever 20 seocunds.

The keyboard looks awesome, has all the lighting effects that the v1 never had and actually looks like a really good keyboard for the price. Would love to have one myself :D

I Would like this Keyboard, because my old one sometimes doesn't work. And my old keyboard has no TGB lights.

Louis

I would like the keyboard because if I buy one myself then my nan will be very offended that I have replaced the keyboard she bought me years ago.

The keyboard, because im using a 5 year old keyboard, and I would love to own a mecanical keyboard.

I would like to win the Tesoro Excalibur V2 keyboard. I own a basic Dell keyboard and i would love to own a mechanical keyboard. I am a college student and i can not afford a mechanical keyboard.