Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I'd like a new keyboard since i have this one for 5 years and the space button is kinda broken

I'd like EXCALIBUR V2 MECHANICAL GAMING KEYBOARD cause that sidewinder X4 is crapy for gaming !!!

American by birth, Greek by ancestry and pride, Geek by enthusiasm, Electronics Engineer by choice , Musician by passion, Blackbeard by appearance.

Pc: Name Vanericus Creation date 11/20/2009 

Laptop: Name Blackbeard date 27/7/2016 Msi GT72S 6QD Diminator G                                            

I would love to get an Excalibur V2 keyboard because i need it for my job. It would help me not only to get better performance in working with Audio Workstation, but it wont be driving away my clients:/. To be honest, I would never spent so much money on the keyboard.

Excalibur v2 keyboard, because I have very crapy keyboard and it's difficult to work without backlight in dark room(

Realy good keyboards are to expensive (

Man o man would i love that tesoro excalibur v2. it looks simple and elegant. it has everything i need and doesnt look tacky. 

Lo and Behold

l would absolutely love one of these mice for my current build. I'm having some small issues with it but will be fixing those soon, and a gaming mouse would make a huge difference in my gaming. I've never actually owned a gaming mouse and am curious to see how much better they are compared to just a standard laser USB mouse.

I said laser mouse. As if anyone uses ball mice anymore.

the keyboard would be great just so that i never have to touch a 20 dollar keyboard again. im using a terrible wireless one that came with my moms computer 

Currently planning my very FIRST build. Budget doesn't allow for peripherals, so I'll be sticking to a basic keyboard and mouse. A Tesoro mouse or keyboard would be a welcome addition. 

I would love to get the keyboard because i just finally got my new PC and my keyboard isn't up to pare with my PC. I have been playing a lot of FPS and MMO's and i need a keyboard that can respond well and also comfortable to use. 

I would like to win the mouse, because I am using a super cheap AZZA mouse.

Excalibur v2 keyboard, because I've been gaming on a membrane keyboard for years and frankly it's time for a bit of an upgrade. My recent keyboard the cooler master devastator keyboard is surely going to kill me very soon. 

Every time I have to write a report for study or for revision for that exam coming up I dread the long typing sessions that a wait me. So this would defiantly improve the PC experience for me.

I would like one of the Sagitta mice. I haven't had a good gaming mouse (or any mouse, actually) for a while. Gaming with a laptop track pad is not quite as good as using a gaming mouse, and that's a fact.

would love to get my hands on that keyboard. RGB lighting sounds awesome. i need this. I NEED THIS. LINUS PLS

Sooooo a few years back, I built myself a lil gaming rig to play SC2 on. (AMD Athlon II X4 3Ghz 8GB RAM & GTX250) I still use use that rig to this day. With it I got a Logitech G15 keyboard but it died on me, a year and a half ago.  Since then, I've been using either a hand-me-down 2nd gen Bluetooth Apple Keyboard or a generic Dell keyboard which you see in schools or government work environments. I can't really game with the Apple Keyboard and typing on the Dell keyboard... kinda sucks. The keys are mushy and feels cheap. 

I'm a college student in Toronto, studying computer programming and IT. I really wanna upgrade my typing experience but can't afford it >.< The Excalibur V2 would look pretty awesome with my Razor Orochi which I use for both my desktop and Asus Transformer T100 which I use as a tiny 'lil laptop(again being on a budget but wanted something that ran a full version of Windows). 

It would be awesome to start using a mechanical keyboard. I'm so eager to own one that I've watched Luke's Ultimate Mech Keyboard Keycap guild and his DIY reviving of his fav keyboard.(Granted, I've pretty much watched 90% of the LTT or CSF content)

Annnyway, I totally super really want that keyboard. That is all. 

I'd be thrilled to win the keyboard because I've never owned a mechanical keyboard before. Since I am a regular gamer on a budget the best I have been working with is a CM Storm membrane keyboard. I've never even typed on a mechanical keyboard before & I have always heard mechanical is better so I'd love to own one.

When i reached the end of the video, i was like holy smokes!. I must enter to win ? and If I were to win a luxurious giveaway i would really like the Sagitta Spectrum mouse , becouse i just made a purchase of a brand new gaming laptop in which i have been saving up for and know this mouse would be a great welcoming edition to my small set up. 

I would enjoy a new keyboard simply because im currently using my second logitech k120 keyboard and would like to experience a mechanical keyboard.

the mouse would be good, my mouse for my spare parts rig that i leave in the school at lab has started acting flaky, and a high quality mouse is very beneficial for the 3d modeling that i do for school

I would like the Tesoro Keyboard, cause I'm still using my old dell kb from years ago :T

I would like the keyword please because I never have a mechanical keyword before and I want to feel what's so glory about having a mechanical keyword.

The keyboard would be great. I really need to change mine, cause I spilled some juice on it and now some keys tend to stick after every press... Thank you :D

I would love the mouse, because my current one is an og Deathadder with a busted scroll wheel and fraying cables and 80% of the games I play are fps's <3

the keyboard   Excalibur :D, i hate my membrane keyboard, is a good keyboard but is old :( 

Excalibur v2 keyboard, cuz i dont have a mec keyboard yet :(