Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I want to win the keyboard, because i have been using cheap ~$5 keyboards/laptop keyboards for my whole life, never tried a mechanical keyboard, but alot of my friends swear by it.

i would love a new keyboard i can't type half the time with my current keyboard for my computer inmpossible to type which is why you don't cheap out on peripherals £2 .......

mouse and keyboard combo

I edit my messages often. Please refresh for the latest message.

I am not always on the same thread. Tag or Quote me to get my attention.

Remember to Mark the solution to help others in the future.

SFF

CPU: R7 3700x

Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix x570-i

RAM: Corsair vengeance 64GB 3200MHz CL16

Cooler: Asetek 645LT

GPU: MSI GTX 1070 AERO

Case: Dan Case A4

Storage: 2TB Sabrent (PCI-E 3.0) - Windows

Storage: 1TB Crucial P5 Plus (PCIE 4.0) - Fedora

Storage: 1TB Samsung 860 EVO (SATA) - Steam

i'd really like the keyboard, because mine has got like no rollover at all, so can't play games that are dependant of that sort of stuff 

I would like to get the keyboard cause ive been using a standard cheap keyboard for a while now ang would like to get a new awesome one

I would like the keyboard.. Because? 

well, I am currently using a crappy laptop and am building a new desktop pc and still need an awesome keyboard.

I would absolutely love a Tesoro keyboard because it looks gorgeous and it would be a more than welcome replacement to my 4 year old Logitech keyboard. My current keyboard (which was never great to begin with) is on its last leg. For some reason my keyboard decides not to work for up to 5 minutes, and other times it enters in keystrokes on a 5 second delay. So yeah, that great looking Tesoro keyboard would be a welcomed addition to my little sanctuary.

Keyboard, since my keyboard is missing keys now and its got pretty colors. 

i want that mouse ,coz i dont have a mouse .thats it

I an always use an extra deck to mod :)

Ultimate XP gaming system build log coming soon!  Q8200 // 8GB DDR2 // Asus P5E Deluxe X48 // Asus 4870 DARK KNIGHT X-Fire // Supreme FX sound // BFG Ageia PhysX PCI Co-Processor // AX 860x with Silverstone extensions 

It would be awesome if I won one of the mice cause I really want to get into gaming and it will go well with my existing setup.???

I have no mechanical keyboard and this would go nicely with my setup! I just got a gaming PC and would rather not spend a load more on a keyboard.

I would like the mouse because my Corsair Raptor M45 is ruining the blue theme with all my other leds.

I would like to win the keyboard since the one I'm using got kinda scared (I spilled tea on it >_<) so some keys don't work now 

I would like to win the  Excalibur v2 keyboard  because I'm trying to learn how to type(mostly for gaming)and I am currently using a 25 dollar piece of crap.The mouse would be nice too.  

I'd like the keyboard please. Mainly cause im using a $10 one I found at garage sale like a year ago. 

hello i really wanna win the keyboard why you ask well im using my fathers keyboard thats why ;(

I desperately need a new keyboard! I'm using a first gen razer blackwidow from gee, I dunno, like 10 years ago now? I've been watching you guys since the beginning!

I would enjoy the keyboard because I have always wanted a nice keyboard and my keyboard for my work/play computer is starting to show it's age.

I would love a new keyboard my keyboard is an original keyboard from Microsoft that is older than I am (just 16) 

I believe I should win the the black keyboard because I am a beginning YouTuber and planning to upgrade my setup and receiving this keyboard would be an amazing opportunity!

The keyboard would be great because I'm in the market for a new gaming one!

I would like to enter to win the  Excalibur v2 keyboard.

This is for a friend of mine who is an avid PC gamer but he hates using wasd. He prefers to use the direction keys and some games he enjoys don't have the ability to change the configuration to allow that. This keyboard sounds like it should be able to program the direction keys as if they were the wasd keys so he could play the way he wanted.

Excalibur v2 keyboard Would be great cause i'm gaming on a 5$ Usd Dekey Keyboard which aint that great >lol

I'd really like the white excalibur v2 keyboard because I think it looks awesome. Would love to have a rgb keyboard, and that looks great.