Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would like the Keyboard because ever since I built my first computer 4 years ago and started gaming I have been using an extremely poor Logitech rubberdome keyboard. I have longed for a mechanical keyboard for a while now. 

8 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I'd like the keyboard.

I think  it's about time to pop my mechanical key cherry.

Me wants ze Excalibur v2 keyboard

Case: CoolerMaster CM 690 II (ver.2) *** PSU: CoolerMaster Silent Pro Gold 700W *** CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad QX9650 3 Ghz 12 Mb L2 Cache *** MoBo: Asus Striker Formula II *** GPU: ASUS ENGTX570 DirectCU II *** RAM: 4x Corsair Dominator 1GB DDR2 RAM 1066MHz PC2-8500 240-Pin DIMM CMX21024-8500C5D *** HDDs: Corsair Force Gt 240Gb SSD & Western Digital 2TB Green SATA II HDD *** Creative SOUND BLASTER Recon3D Fatal1ty Professional PCIe *** Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure Black *** Keyboard: Roccat Arvo *** LCD: LG M2380D

That keyboard is the key to happiness. That's why I want it. Also because I don't really need it, and lord knows that having things that you don't need but want anyway is what brings people the only real joy they will ever have. 

Ireally whant Excalibur v2 keyboard since i been thinking on getting a new keyboard for sometime now currently using a Logitec G11 that is atlest 10 years old and its starting to show on some of the keys and the spacebar is really worn down sometimes the Esc key whont work and so on.. so yeaa i kind need a new one.. :P

Love your vids btw...

I would like to have he keyboard because I am buying the parts to build my first computer and I am trying to save cash. I already bought a $6 "gaming" mouse off of the Geek app so it would be pretty cool to get a quality peripheral and save more cash at the same time.

I would love to have a Tesoro Keyboard. First, I've never owned a mechanical keyboard and have been in the market for one lately. However, I was just laid off from my job 2 weeks ago and don't have any extra money for fun purchases.

Thanks LTT and Tesoro!

PC: Intel i5-4690K @ 4.6 GHz, 1.296v, Air 24/7 -- Windforce R9 270 @ 1200/1400 -- MSI Z87-GD65 -- 16GB DDR3-1866 -- Samsung 850 Evo 250GB

Audio: Thiel CS1.2 Speakers -- Tripath Amps -- CS4398 DACs -- MiniDIGI 2x8 Active Crossover/DSP --  Stereo Bass via 2x Vifa 10", Linkwitz Transform'd to 25hz -3db

Great job always with the awesome gift aways! I am interested in the mouse since my mouse sadly just died. Thank you for the great contents anyways !

Hey thanks to tesoro to this greatest give away, and to linus. i know everyone wants to have one of those. :) so i do too :D

i have a ps2 keyboard right now very old one. and my gpu is only gt 730. id appriciate that anythings come for me. so if you choose me ill be glad. And iam a linus fan like everyone here :D. thanks again to tesoro and linus. 

I'd like to have a new keyboard because my current isn't working properly anymore, I have to push some buttons harder than others which is really annoying...

i like the Excalibur v2 keyboard. Its smart and compact unlike other keyboard, Please let me win lol...why? ill never own mechanical keyboard because the price is too high in out Country..

My ttesports commando's W key broke, lol. 

Dear linus please help me I haz preyed to lord gaben everyday. I'd like the keyboard plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz.