Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would really like the keyboard, given that I've been using the shitty membrane keyboard on my laptop for about 3 or 4 years now. Some buttons, like the escape button, are really shitty and I have to press it multiple times before it works again... So yeah, a new keyboard would be swell

I would like to get that super cool keyboard so I could match it with my super cool custom painted case(NZXT s340[White-Blue theme]) in order to get super cool workspace that has an super cool white-blue theme. sorry for the super cool post, now give me a super cool keyboard!

Hello I have watched your videos for ages and this give away is perfect timing because I just built my computer but I cant afford a keyboard so I would really like the keyboard

I would like the Mouse as i am currently using this one: Q-Connect Scroll Wheel Mouse Silver KF04368 which is absolutely terrible for anything practical. My Previous mouse died for no apparent reason and im broke so im stuck with that

Pretty cool opportunity here :P, i've never owned a mechanical keyboard, i really want to have a decent one, so this is awesome, thanks to the LMG staff.

I would like the mouse, because the mouse i'm using now is starting to give up. It's double clicking and the scroll wheel randomly stops working.

I would like the mouse because I'm using Dell's free mouse that sucks no lighting, and really not a responsive mouse and it feels okay, but it could be better. THANK YOU :)

The Excalibur v2 keyboard would be cool because i've never used a mechanical keyboard especially a backlit one before and they say it feels amazing to type on them as well as game on it

The Mouse. My reason is selfless, a good friend of mine who is having a hard time making ends meet has recently started his interest in the pc world. Now most of this is due to playing games with his friend as a way to de-stress. He can't afford a new pc or peripherals and has been graciously been accepting honestly any worn out junky gear. I would love to be able to gift him that new mouse, I know he would love it. Cheers!

IMG_20160304_092112.JPG

I would love the keyboard since I'll be going to college this Fall for a Computer Science major and a new keyboard would be useful.

the neat mouse would be awsome  im using a track ball curently and time is taking its toll on it x3

I'd like to get the keyboard, been stuck with membrane keyboard for years, trying out mechanical keyboard surely something i would've like...

The keyboard because You Should! No really though, would be awesome to join the mechanical keyboard club.  Nevertheless, thanks for all the awesome content you guys provide ! 

I would Like the mouse because after a year of watching your videos for entertainment I finally saved up enough money to build my own PC and would like a mouse to match my 1 out of a million red PC that I should be receiving the rest of the parts for on Monday. 

I would like a Excalibur V2 since my current keyboard is a really old apple keyboard (pic related) and I just can't bear with it anymore. Glapping keys, no numpad functionality, no alt gr (so I have to copy paste @ whenever i try to type my email adress) and a hole in the enter key

WIN_20160304_17_20_17_Pro.jpg

8 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

you think is something wrong with this picture?
this is a 20 year old keyboard (older then me) that i use for 2 years now. my dad wont by me a new one because it is not broken. i dont know what i have  to do to kill this untouchable keyboard. perhaps if i win this  Excalibur v2 ill broke the curse. so please please i wish so much a new keyboard, and thank you for the giveaway

IMG_20130101_021626.jpg

The mouse, because I have a 1 year old gigabyte aivia osmium keyboard that works great but my sensei just died, and I can't handle the crappy microsoft I am using now :(