Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

Keyboard because my current keyboard is worn out from using it too much:P

I want Excalibur v2 keyboard because my keyboard is a ps/2 one and the keys are starting to get stuck. it's over 7 years old.

I'd love to win the  Excalibur v2 keyboard because I've recently built a new PC for myself and got a decent mouse, but I'm still stuck with my crappy, porbably over 4 years old keyboard. Thank you for the giveaway!

Spoiler

voMQ5lS.jpg

I have been wanting to try our a mech keyboard but never have the money to own one. I am going to be getting into computer gaming now and figure this would be a good keyboard to get my feet wet.

1. The Keyboard.

2. I need a new mechanical keyboard. The "a" key on my old keyboard types 2x with every press.

Mouse. Ran out of money when I built my new rig and could not afford one xD

Would like the keyboard as i have been on the look out for a new one, and this one seems to suit my needs. 

If I won, I'd like the keyboard as the mechanical one I bought from China just died in less than a few weeks and I really don't wanna go back to a membrane keyboard. These brown switches look great. Tesoro is as good as it gets. 

I really want one of the of those keyboards.  The wire insulation is disintegrating on my beloved old IBM keyboards and they're PS/2.  And I hate typing on the mushy keys of every other keyboard that I seem to accumulate.

The keyboard would be nice.  Sleek aesthetic would go great with my desk.

8 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

Would be a dream to win the keyboard.(or the mouse for that matter ;))

Been using some kind of no-name hand-me-downs from my parents. Always wanted to buy a mechanical one but they never listen to my advice. Pls help me out,

KNO56

If I had a choice, I would have to go with the keyboard. I do not currently not have a keyboard with mechanical switches and I have heard great things about the Tesoro brand and would very much like to make this my first peripheral from them. 

I am locking my fingers in the crossed position until the draw...

Chris

Would love to get the mouse because my old Death Adder is all scratched up and it just keeps getting worse....why would you put a mate finish on a mouse??? :D

Using Tapatalk

I would like to win the Excalibur V2. Because I never owned a mechanical keyboard before.

I would like the Excalibur V2 because I'm using some cheap £5 keyboard I got for Amazon, it is backlit but it isn't done very well. I've never had a mechanical keyboard so if I win I can sort of test if I like it.

I'd love the keyboard because i'm about to get my new computer and cant afford a mechanical keyboard.

Love you guys, keep up the good work (vids)

:)

Id like the mouse because Im tired of my 1 1/2 inch laptop trackpad.

I would like the Excalibur v2 keyboard, so i can get rid of my terrible one i have now. ^_^

Hello Guys!

I would like to win the keyboard, It would be nice to use a mechanical keyboard for the first time, It's the only peripheral that is missing in my combo to be an elite one ;) and that one really looks great

Thank you for the give away!

Cheers

Daniel

I'd like the keyboard because I've never had a mechanical keyboard and I would like to see what all the rage is about

I want wanna win the keyboard, becuase I've been dying to have my friend play CSGo with me again, but the bottom two rows of his laptops keyboard stopped working, it's been like two months now and it sucks lol. Please save me, by saving him.

The magical keyboard. I've been with a membrane keyboard my entire life, would love to feel those magical switches!

The keyboard because it's awesome and I'm currently stuck wit a basic keyboard.

The Sagitta Spectrum mouse, my current m65 from corsair shocks me when I use it and wakes my computer from hibernation. Please help me save my health and on my energy bill.

I would like the keyboard because my current one has connection problems