Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

Been using a generic Dell keyboard ever since I started editing/gaming. Would be really awesome if I can finally get a mechanical keyboard, heard great things about them.

I want the tesoro keyboard because my friend wants to build a pc and I'd like to cut his budget down some. Actually the mouse would be great too...

I would like the mouse that way I can retire my current mouse that I got from going to a baseball game.

I would love to have the keyboard, cause i just recently started writing at a blog and my 10y old logitech just can't do the job right. 

Love your work guys!

I want the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I want a new and better keyboard then I am typing on now :/ 

I'd like to win any of them, I'm atm using as mouse the G100s from logitech live ive done for a quite long  time aswell as a qpad 50 with has some really annoying switches(red).

I'd like the keyboard! Still using my 6 year old Logitech k340 :S

It would be used for the division being released on the 8th. 

also so i can see the letters on the keys again. 

I would take the keyboard, mostly to just give to my friend. He has a cheap membrane keyboard and I could give this as a gift.

8 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would love to win the mouse 

8 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would love the keyboard. It would be a huge upgrade from the membrane one I'm using now

I'd like to win a keyboard because the one I currently have is poor quality and it looks weird sitting next to a Logitech G502 mouse. lol 

My number pad is completely useless now, because my little brother got some sticky stuff in all the keys, so now they all press down together. I've tried cleaning it, but they still stick. 

So a new keyboard would be flippin awesome! lol

I should win the new keyboard and mouse because I have a wireless mouse and keyboard that has been a hand down from my parents and the batteries are constantly dying and I cannot afford a new wired mouse and keyboard 

I want the Excalibur v2 keyboard because it's kida cute and i like it, also i have a 4$ cheap zalman keyboard :| 

Good luck!

I would like the keyboard cause my current one is really old and disgusting

Excalibur v2 keyboard would be nice, my cm storm has been the most disappointing purchase for a few years now..CM-STorm-Devastator-MB24.jpg

I would enjoy wining the excalibur keyboard. It will perform/look nice along side my Logitech G600 MMO mouse. Currently using just my laptop's built-in keyboard, but I think I can do just fine if I don't win.

I'd like this keyboard because membrane keyboards suck and these look nice ^o^ also I want RGB

55A-Allfate: CPU: i5-4690k, RAM: 16GB HyperX DDR3 1600mhz, Mobo: z97 sli krait edition, Case: Zalman Z9 Neo white, PSU: Rosewill Hive 750

i want the keyboard because i want to get a new keyboard but cant justify making the purchase while my current keyboard still functions

I Like the spectrum and that's the one i wand to win.

I would like the keyboard because I have never owned a mech keyboard. I am currently using a generic keyboard from staples.

The keyboard! It'd be nice to have a Heavy-Duty keyboard; one without Lego for replacement legs and a space bar spring that isn't a paper clip. Who knows, maybe it will help me not die so much in csgo! <3

I would like the keyboard because I am building a gaming rig for my sister in law and she really wants a mechanical keyboard but cannot afford one, this would make her birthday pretty awesome!

I'd love to win that sexy mouse because i've been running with a random stock dell one for years and years. The mouse wheel makes a wobbly squeaking noise, and the left click can just die on me. Not the biggest deal, unless you're engrossed in a game and you go to fire your gun or swing your sword and when nothing happens you have a mini panic attack. That Sagitta Spectrum would be a massive upgrade that i don't really have the disposable income to reach myself.

The keyboard because my keyboard is crap. And becouse it wuld be fun to play around whit the fully  programmable keys.