Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would like the mouse because currently I buying parts for my first gaming PC and I already bought a keyboard and I was looking to buy a cheap mouse and wining this would help a lot.

In a perfect world it would be both. But my mouse is more problematic, as it's a Cyborg R.A.T.7, and it's laser tracker is having X-axis tracking issues. Worst is the thick soft mouse pad and unstable mouse, making the mouse wobble, worsening the tracking.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Got a new laptop when moving to US. Got Razer Mouse and Mat free. Now need a good keyboard to complete a great gaming laptop :)

So just need the keyboard

the keyboard, because I am going to be building my first system soon, and the keyboard I have lying around that I was gonna use so I could get better internal hardware sucks pretty bad.

The keyboard because i cant afford to pick up a new keyboard and im stuck with this old compaq keyboard from many years ago when i got my first pc and it would be great to actually see how big the difference is between this old keyboard and a premium quality keyboard.

I'd love the keyboard as I've been stuck with a old dell keyboard that has to be over 15 years old now and I have needed a new keyboard for a while and typing in the dark is a pain without a backlight it makes gaming or coding alot more of a guessing game when trying to get stuff done. 

I'd love the keyboard, I'm building a new gaming PC soon and am looking to get some nice peripherals.

Praise #RNGsus

Thanks!

ALL HAIL LORD GabeN!

May RNGsus be with you!

ALL HAIL RANDALL MUNROE!

I'd like to win the keyboard, it would save me a bit of cash on my first build I've ever made. (I've been running on a laptop forever, I don't have a good keyboard laying around anywhere.)

I would like to win the keyboard because I'm building a new gaming rig and my budget's a little tight so winning such a high grade keyboard would definitely be awesome! 

I would really love a new keyboard as i just finished my build (which wouldnt have been possible without the LTT group) and had to miss out on decent peripherals as all my money went into the pc itself and i would really love to complete my build with the Excalibur V2 keyboard...

The keyboard, because I don't have enough money for a proper RGB mechanical keyboard, as I find the G keys on my Corsair K50 raptor rather useless.

i would take the mouse cause my current mouse has a broken sensor on the scroll wheel leaving me stuck with page up and down on webpages :(

I want a keyboard because I am hoping to get money to get a better computer tomorrow (my birthday) and it would be awesome to have a better keyboard than the stock one that came with my work grade computer.

I wish to have one of this keyboards, because mine old mad catz cyborg 5 is more of a mistake than a keyboard and mouse would suit well in place after my old a4 tech mouse which i would be finally able to destroy :))