Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

Well i don't have an argument like everyone has for some reason, but i would just like to upgrade from my keyboard to a better model

I would like to win so i can get back into gaming. My keyboard broke and i have been using a app on my phone to type on my computer xD

i would take the mouse cause my current mouse has a broken sensor on the scroll wheel leaving me stuck with page up and down on webpages :(

I would like the keyboard as I'm currently using a HP one from a pre-made computer. While it still works, it's nowhere as pretty as that Tesoro Excalibur. 

I want a keyboard because I am hoping to get money to get a better computer tomorrow (my birthday) and it would be awesome to have a better keyboard than the stock one that came with my work grade computer.

I need to replace my membrane keyboard

I wish to have one of this keyboards, because mine old mad catz cyborg 5 is more of a mistake than a keyboard and mouse would suit well in place after my old a4 tech mouse which i would be finally able to destroy :))

Keyboard please ! i would like to experience mechanical keyboard because i never tried one

I'd like to win the   Excalibur v2 keyboard because I have never had a mechanical keyboard I'd like to see the difference.

I would like the keyboard because i never had a mechanic keyboard before, and am still typing on my laptop's keyboard.

i want the mouse because my mouse is a $5 us dollar Genius that is not very good

I would go for the mouse because my old one broke 6 months ago and i'm using a crappy microsoft one...
Thanks for the giveaway guys!

Keyboard please!

I have still yet to try a mechanical keyboard that is not an IBM Model M, and I think it would be nice to try a different good quality keyboard.

Sig under construction.

If i was lucky enough to be selected as a winner of something I would have to choose the Keyboard.  When i was moving into my new home i had a friend come over to help me and he brought his giant great dane dog with him.  Sweet dog but when a dog of this size decides to lift his leg its like a fire hose out of control.  And for some strange reason my keyboard, mouse, speakers, web cam were in a box being unloaded from the truck and my friends dog decided to lift his leg and urinate on the box containing these items while it was sitting on the ground. This could be because my own dog at one stage urinated on the same box so it must have been a competition to see who could soak the box the most. So therefore i am lucky enough to have and still be using items that still smell like old doggie wee wee.........Oh and on a really warm day the smell is.....well you get the idea.  

Thank You and Best Wishes to all at LMG.

I would like the keyboard I'm using a logitech and it really is not the greatest

I would like to try that keyboard cause i love its design, Looks awesome in a simple way. And looks sturdy! Lemme win! :D

I could use a new keyboard or mouse, but if I had to choose one, it would be a new mechanical keyboard. I've only had the pleasure of using a mechanical keyboard once before and I would love to have one of my own. Even better is that this keyboard has brown switches which the kind I think I would prefer. Plus, who doesn't like a little RGB?

-Thanks Tesoro!

i would love a new keyboard because i`m using a stupid one from trust and the keys dont work half the time you press them down

7 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would like the keyboard, because the keyboard that I have now is just some generic keyboard from a random Chinese manufacture. Plz help my lack of gaming budget.

I would love one of those mice (although I wouldn't mind a keyboard either) My current mouse has starter to get really wonky and I need to replace it soon anyways.

I would like the mouse, since my current mouse, razer imperator had to be replaced 2 times in last 2 years, and the one i'm using at the moment has started acting up. i really need a mouse that has a lifespan longer than 8 months!

I want a mouse, cause it would look cool on my cool desk, which belongs to me, a cool guy.

I would like to win the keyboard, because finally I could program with a magnificently rainbow keyboard, mounted in my pony while the keyboard is 'clacking' and I'm yelling EXCALIBUR! And this is the most glorious scene I can imagine programming. Also, send me the pony cause I don't have one, but I would like to have.

And the scene in my head just works with a pony, and don't forget to imagine this with a monstrous rainbow behind me while my little fella is prancing.

I would like to win the sagitta mouse because i just finished building a new gaming pc, went over budget and currently have to unplug my 5 dollar, 6 year old bargain bin mouse from my laptop to plug in to  my pc every time i want to use it.

DSC_0008[1].JPG