Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would really like the keyboard because my current keyboard is ok, but not great. Love the LTT content. Good luck to everyone else. Cheers Nick

7 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

The keyboard, cause everyone I've talked to says mechanical keyboards are the bee's knees. It would make a nice addition to my gaming rig.

I would like the mouse.  My wife has an ok gaming mouse, but she could use a better one.  

I would much appretiate the keyboard, because I've never used a mechanical one. I'm planing to buy a new "master race" level PC, so a good keyboard would be great.

I am curious if mechanical keyboard is really better than normal and I'm too cheap to buy one on my own.

I'd love one of the keyboards, i use a logitech office keyboard for gaming xD Thanks lmg and tesoro <3

Keyboard! Because i've never felt keys that weren't sloppy

Interested in Excalibur v2 keyboard, should be good replacement to Logicrap keyboard that is in use right now. 

I want the keyboard soo much I really want a mechanical keyboard I was going to get 1 but, I just to replace my psu ;(

I would like the keyboard, because I never used a mechanic one. :)

The  Excalibur v2 Keyboard if you could good sirs. The only keyboard I've ever had access to is an old Dell keyboard from forever and a half ago, I'd like a decent one if I could get it. ^_^

Would like the Sagitta Spectrum mouse, since the mouse I'm using is currently dying, RIP.

~xyen

i would Like Excalibur v2 Keyboard
Couse That Keyboard Will Be sexy and Maching colors with my Rigs..
and i'll dont stuck with my Old keyboard again

I should win, because I'm so sick of having a latop keyboard like keyboard for my pc and not being able to afford a decent new keyboard... Oh and yeah, because of turnip too

aaaaand I would love the keyboard as mentioned above

Thanks to tesoro and LTT for providing this giveaway!

I happen to have no mechanical keyboard and not a good mouse, so this would be a huge step forward.

Using toilet paper both-sided: sucess lies in your hands.

7 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I want the mouse. Because my GF broke her mouse and didnt had money for a new one, so long story short, she stole mine and now i play with a wireless tiny one.

I would like the  Sagitta Spectrum mouse because i simpely do not have a mouse tight now. then how do you game? you might ask. well... i borrow my fathers crappy HP mouse from 2003! 

Good luck to all! xD

Please mention or quote me if you want a response. :) 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Definitely the mouse because I'm still rocking the razer tron mouse and mousepad 

Like many others I am pining for a new mechanical keyboard; if I won one I would no longer need to be jealous of my SO's computer setup ^^

I want the mouse because my pet mouse just died. I am very sad he was my only friend that's why I want new one. Just kidding I got a Logitech MK200 combo and I broke the mouse but somehow while playing Team Fortress 2 and no I have to push the button sooo... Hard just to fire once that I can take someone's eyes out with so much power. That the only true reason I want the mouse nothing else.

And I have no pet mouse.

I'd personally enjoy the mouse. I've been using a cheap "gaming" mouse for the longest time, and it's time to upgrade.

I would like the Excalibur v2 Keyboard because it looks baller as all hell.  

Thanks for doing an international comp btw, 'Continental US' is the saddest of phrases.

I would like a Excalibur v2 keyboard Because my old comfort curve just isn't awesome enough

If I'm lucky enough to win, I'd like to get my hands on the tesoro keyboard