Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

On March 4, 2016 at 3:06 AM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would like the keyboard as its perfect for my new build and it would be amazing to get a keyboard for free instead of having the trouble of shopping for hours to find the right one and then buy it then find out there's a better on on sale too. Pleeeeeeaaaaassseeee

The Keyboard.

Because it's a keyboard.

I would LOVE to win the keyboard because it would be an awesome upgrade from the default keyboard that came with my computer.

I would like the excalibur keyboard because my current keyboard is very worn down, and i never had a mechanical keyboard before.

Keyboard, because my setup is almost done and it's the final, missing part.

I would like to have the mouse because the one I own right now barely functions.

First of all, thanks for the giveaway and for the content you upload on youtube!! Now, I would like to win one of the Excalibur v2 keyboard because that might give me a motivation to buy a whole new gaming pc which im looking to buy, but i got no much money... So getting a free gaming keyboard which is not only free but also amazingly good-looking, it would really give me the opportunity to spend more money on a gpu for example rather than on a new keyboard.... Anyway, thanks again :D

I would like to have that Sagitta Spectrum mouse,left click of my current mouse is messed up and is not working well,so i need a better mouse which can survive my tapping .

a Mouse please because i already have a OK keyboard but i am still using a mouse with a weird ball in it and the upgrade would make my life so much happierImage result for computer mouse old

I want the keyboard. Cause then I can type like Batman! 120WPM!

Can I please have the keyboard I have never had a mechanical keyboard and I can't afford one.  

I would like to own the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I will replace my  old A4tech keyboard . I have this key board since 2007 and it has damage keys. This keyboard will make my gaming experience more fun and make my editing time must faster.

keyboard.jpg

that mouse is so cool, and i can use it for gaming and also for productivity work

I would love the keyboard because I've never owned a mechanical keyboard before on account of being a high school student.

The keyboard would be nice since my cheap $13 one is just terrible. 

Excalibur v2 keyboard and/ or Sagitta Spectrum because I need a good mouse and keyboard for my gaming rig. 

i'd like the keyboard, as i am building a new pc, but haven't yet bought a new keyboard.

xD

The mouse because i am using an old hp laser mouse right now and would very much like to upgrade

I would really love to win this keyboard as its 100 times better than my current one that I have please and thanks 

I would like to have the  Excalibur v2 keyboard due to having to had this cheap 15$ keyboard from china called AULA and some of the keys are already becoming unresponsive. but thanks a lol linus for these giveaway keep up the good work!

20160305_124400.jpg

I've never had a mechanical keyboard before. I've always just gotten spare membranes from friends that buy the expensive ones lol

I'd like the mouse because the one that came with my CM Storm Devastator combo doesn't have a working scroll wheel anymore :/

I'd like the mouse. Because my Naga likes to just stop working in the middle of gameplay and RGB is cool

I'd like the mouse, because I have the one that came with the Logitech K120. The keyboard is great, so I don't need a new one.