Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I'd like the  Excalibur v2 keyboard because my keyboard doesn't have backlight, the keys sometimes get stuck and its not mechanical m8, thnx 4 teh support9_9

I would like the mouse because my razor is dying and during use it does not go up and down sometimes

lol at least you guys have gpus im stuck on my laptop i3 integrated gpu.. its that or on my 9 year old athlon apu :)

new keyboard would be very nice....(laqptop keyboards stuck)

5 minutes ago, Dogo (Alaves) said:

I'd like the  Excalibur v2 keyboard because my keyboard doesn't have backlight, the keys sometimes get stuck and its not mechanical m8, thnx 4 teh support9_9

at least you dont game on a laptop keyboard 

I'd like the keyboard, cause it sucks to play with a $10 wireless keyboard. Great work btw and greetings from germany :D

I want ze keyboard cuz im building a pc and, well, who wouldnt?

But really i want to be able to customize the backlight settings thatd be sik

is it possible to ask for both? cause im building my own pc and have yet to get any other items i would need(keyboard, mouse,  etc.) and give aways r always awesome 

Just now, TANKkiller47 said:

at least you dont game on a laptop keyboard 

true m8, laptop keyboards aren't that tasty 

Definitely the Excalibur v2 keyboard.  The 28th of March is my son's 13th birthday and he doesn't know it yet, but he's getting all the main components for his first build.  There's no doubt that the  Excalibur v2 keyboard would suit him well!

I would like to win the Tesoro Excalibur v2 keyboard to replace my current(#notsogreatincurvekeycaps) mk700.

CPU: i5 4690k 4.3Ghz | MB: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | Cooling: Cryorig H5 Ultimate | RAM: Hyperx Fury 16GB | GPU: Sapphire R9 380X | PSU: Seasonic X760 | Case: S340

DUDE I would love to get the Keyboard, it is so pretty and the brown keys = BAE

Would be amazing to replace this logitech stock keyboard!

and if I can't get the keyboard I would love you guys to death for a mouse!

i would love the keyboard as the one i am using is falling apart

I'd love the keyboard cause I'm broke as poop and I'm typing on a beat up Dell keyboard that came with my refurbished T5500 some 3 years ago.  Is that a legit reason?

id like 1 of those sweet keyboards im typing on a withe microsoft one :(

My keyboard is 10+ years old :( I need a new one and not a loud and ugly like I have now

I'd will like the keyboard because I don't think I'm the only one with sucky dell keyboard that randomly stops working while typing 

Keyboard, because it looks kinda awesome and my last gaming keyboard isn't working anymore ?  Im using a cheap logitech business one for now so I need a new gaming one ??

I like the keyboard, currently I'm using a very meh 6 year old Thermaltake membrane keyboard. 

I have a 2 year old stock Asus mouse with no buttons.. It'd be great to get an extra button or two.. You know, to make me look cooler.. And function..

I would hope to win one of these mice. My current one is already starting to break (Thanks Razer) and it'll be a while before I could think of nabbing anything new since I just put my funds towards parts for a much needed pc build.

I'd like a Excalibur v2 keyboard because I am currently using a cheap membrane keyboard, and I'd love to have that beautiful Tesoro keyboard with mechanical switches and backlighting! But I'm just a poor college student, so there's no budget for accessories like these, as wonderful as they are.

Good luck, everyone in the competition! 

(I made this account just to link my twitter since my regular one has a different name, but here's it in case: https://twitter.com/t_nanderson )

I need mouse because i do have a mouse but the mouse is 3 year old and doesn't work sometimes.

I would want the key board and the reason I want that one is because my laptop died (I'm using my brothers right now) so I'm building a new PC but I'm just going into college next year so I'm a little strapped for cash right now so I cant afford a decent keyboard without cutting into the performance of my PC (which is as budget as it gets btw).