Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

id love that mouse, since my corsair m95 is falling appart, and the build quality is... bad. (the scroll wheel spasses out ALL THE TIME, ill be playing GTAV online, and suddenly start selecting weapons, only games i can play are the ones that allow me to unbind the scrollwheel all together.) Also, tell the guys at [Tesoro] they need a better profile picture on twitter (pic related).

fffff.PNG

I want the keyboard, because I like it and i want a keyboard cause by old keyboard sucks

Spoiler
Spoiler
  • I want that keyboard badly

On 04/03/2016 at 8:06 AM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

On 04/03/2016 at 8:06 AM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would love to receive this keyboard as I'm fed up with gaming with my standard HP keyboard for Fps and then having 10 year old sonic fans in the chat quoting 'your too slow' and 'gotta go fast' Plz halp 

I would love to win the keyboard because I'm building a new gaming setup and that's the only thing that I'm missing and I would be cool to win it.:)

The keyboard would be great because my roommate has been typing on chipping Razer membrane for years without getting something functional.

Awesome giveaway guys.

1. I need the keyboard because.. well.. I'll just let you see for yourself..

2v0n1xh.jpg

2. Followed by "XeClutch" on Twitter.

i want the keyboard since i have a gaming mouse with me.. But iam out of budget to buy a gaming keyboard . this one looks pretty darn good. i hope i win .. peace

I would love to receive the keyboard. I would because I originally bought an hp computer (super stupid decision) when I was 13 and didn't know what i was doing. Over the last two years, me being 15 now, I've slowly upgraded every part of the system, going from originally an AMD A8-6500,  Geforce GT 720, and HP motherboard that were in the prebuilt PC, to an Intel i5-4690k, MSi Z97 motherboard, and an AMD R9 280x. Having said that, I recently was able to save up and purchase a corsair Sabre optical RGB mouse, and I really enjoy having one. I would love to have a new mechanical keyboard to replace the HP membrane keyboard that I an currently using. I was going to save up and buy a mechanical keyboard, but I've found out that my Graphics card is dying, meaning i will most likely have to save up and buy a new one first. This means I cannot buy a keyboard for quite some time, so this keyboard would be a wonderful surprise! Thank you for considering me,

-Jack

I'd love to win the keyboard (but would love that mouse as well) because I currently use a cheap Monoprice mechanical keyboard that's a few years old (and has so far been the cheapest keyboard on the market with Cherry MX Blue switches - I paid $45 for it shipped) and I'd love to try out a new keyboard with different mechanical switches to see if Cherry is still the golden standard or if there are other manufacturers that have switches that are just as awesome as Cherry MX switches are. 

I've used MX Blue, Browns, and Reds before and prefer the Blues but the brown switches come in a close second because they still have the click feeling but they aren't quite as loud as the Blues.

I want the Excalibur v2 keyboard because the name of the product sounds cool and this is my first mechanical keyboard!

i want the keyboard since i have a gaming mouse with me.. But iam out of budget to buy a gaming keyboard . this one looks pretty darn good. i hope i win .. peace my twitter account..https://twitter.com/chinal14

The keyboard because I want to give it to my brother, his keyboard is as dirty as a cat's litter box and old. Sorry cat lovers! ^_^ 

i would like to win the excalibur because my keyboard is at list 8 years old its an office key board that went through a lot, for example, cola was spilled on it, even after cleaning its still sticky, and all the food crumbs that fell into it, so yeah i would be very happy to win the excalibur

The keyboard...because ive been using a solar powered keyboard by logitech (isnt halfbad, but its starting to show its age and some of the keys are starting to go bad)

I want a new keyboard so I can swap my current keyboard with that one and give my current keyboard to my raspberry pi instead of constantly switching 

The keyboard because g103 has ghosting issues with the games i play.

I NEEEEEEEDS THE KEYBOARD!!!! because i have a friend who just built a computer and I would like to give it to him to celebrate his built!

I would like to have the mouse because I can't afford it and I need one. Also, I like the brand.

I would like for this to be an entrance at winning the Excalibur v2 keyboard. My twitter account @_Camtaman_ is following the Tesoro account. Then finally my reason for entering is my brand new Razer Blackwidow Ultimate back in 2014 was defaced by my buddy and his mountain dew three days after purchase. The 'gggggggg' key sticks every time I press it as well as the CTRL key........... The only time I didn't hit delete right after g cancelling the spam as shown before was then.

I am building my first computer to take off to school and i cant afford a lot of decent  accessories since my total build cost will be around 800 a good mouse would be such a big help to me for when i leave to school. my twitter is @robbiek8423

I really need an upgrade from my crappy dell peripherals, out of the 2 its gotta be the keyboard :P

I would like the mouse.

I want the mouse because I've only used one mouse ever, except a touchpad on a laptop years ago that all I remember about the laptop was that it was made by Toshiba. I was too young to remember and I didn't know anything about computers then and neither did my family. Right now, I'm using a Logitech M100 and I like it, but I'd like to try something new and not basic.

Another reason is that it's one thing I haven't upgraded since I built my first computer. I'm still using this computer now and all I could do is get the components for the computer while salvaging an optical drive from my previous Emachines el1300g-02w, piece of crap. I didn't want to salvage the keyboard from the Emachine so I upgraded to a Corsair Raptor K30, but I still have this M100 that was used with the Emachine, but probably didn't come with it. If it did come with the paperweight, then that was the best piece of the contents of the package.

Thank you! Merci beaucoup.

I could really use a new gaming keyboard, as my old one isn't very good. Whenever I hit a key, it makes a very noisy sound, and it is very annoying. Also, my favorite color is blue, and backlighting per key seems amazing. I think that this keyboard will also help me out with my recording to Youtube, and I record gaming videos, and my keyboard is very noisy.

My mouse is very unresponsive, and again, the blue color is amazing. I do play a lot of Minecraft, which requires a good PVP mouse, and other games, which generally require a professional mouse. Another thing about my mouse is that whenever I scroll with it, it makes an extremely annoying screech. My mouse is crappy, and it sucks. This would really help me when I am recording videos, and also in general.

P.S. Linus, you're AWESOME!!!