Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would like the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I have never had a mechanical keyboard, and would love to feel those Brown Switches when playing games like CS:GO, PAYDAY 2, and Team Fortress 2

On 04/03/2016 at 4:06 PM, nicklmg said:

I'd like the keyboard because my dragonwar is getting old.

On 04/03/2016 at 4:06 PM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would like a new keyboard please.  I have no interesting story to tell.  But I can give a joke:

'Hit me' said the masochist

'No' said the sadist

I would like to win the keyboard because I have been saving for a new computer and I was also planning to buy a new keyboard and mouse but winning the keyboard would help me a lot to have money to a better graphics card xDxD

The Keyboard please ! Everybody is complaining about their keyboard, but I am in College in France and I have to use the PB Keyboard that i got from a 98 Packard Bell ! Please show mercy, it's a PS/2 connector ! :'(

PS: that's not mine, mine is yellow due to the crappy plastic

maxresdefault.jpg

I would like the mouse because my cat ate the last one. The dog ate the cat. The dog ran away and was arrested for eating other cats and wont tell anyone where he pooped the cat that ate the mouse.

I would like the keyboard because I have a old dell keyboard that's about 6 years old and my family can't afford a decent keyboard and  yea. I don't need the keyboard but i I would love it.

I would love the keybord or the mouse if i could choice both because i am using an old keybord and mouse and i am trying to go chroma whit my gear i am using and i just bouth myself crhoma headsets for gaming and would love to get a better keybord or mouse to play more kompetitive games and i just like the colours and all of the keybords lights and the reaction time of the keys