Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I really NEED that keyboard to make my game system complete. Right now I'm using a $3.99 keyboard and can't afford anything else. HELP.

I'd like the keyboard because I have a mechanical keyboard at work which has made me realize how horrible my Dell OEM keyboard at home is.

I would LOVE the Excalibur v2 keyboard!

I would really like to have the mouse. The mouse that I have right now I found on the side of the road for free. It kinda sucks.

I really want a good mechanical keyboard with RGB lighting. Would be cool to get one these from Tesoro :)

I would like win the keyboard, because my ten years old Fujitsu Siemens keyboard sucks. Its made for normal use, not for gaming. Here is a pic from my desk. Yes, I know, my monitors suck too.56dafdbac4fde_Pelipyt.jpg.bc586143a3e3bc

Sagitta Spectrum mouse please!

I would like the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I am using a really crappy Dell keyboard that came with my computer.  Good luck everyone!

I would like to win the keyboard because :-

1) Am a fan of linus and if i win it would be kinda a thing i got from LTT which i would value more (Completely Honest here )

2) My enter key broke just yesterday (Sucks literally)

3) Because its a giveaway (Who wouldn't want to win ;_:)

The mouse seems awesome. Antimicrobial soft-touch finish and programmable buttons are very appealing features for me on a mouse. Would be amazing to get that to replace my old Steelseries WoW Cataclysm mouse which is in pretty bad shape by now.

i would love the keyboard! need it for a friend :)

The keyboard is what I need. I never had mechanical one. And my current one is what I got when my old school was giving for free the stuff after upgrading the IT rooms. So yeah... It's in pretty bad shape. Plus - I just love winning things, and that don't happen often. Good luck to ya all! :3

My keyboard is destroyed and due to college tuition I have no way of replacing it

Normally I wouldn't like telling people how bad my stuff is etc. / hearing people saying how bad their stuff is etc. But in my case (I don't even wanna say it xD) it's kinda necessary... Don't get shocked, I have a pretty awesome build but the keyboard is just a pain, I don't want people to come over and see my rig, because they all have those mechanical keyboards from Logitech, Corsair, Razer, etc... I have an IBM 09N5670 USB :( (Link: http://www.a1usedcomputers.com.au/products/keyboards/KBPC0036.jpg)... Whenever I play a game there's so much input lag, the spacebar is not working properly... And since I'm broke (I'm -18) I can't get a proper keyboard, let alone a mousepad, because I have to pay my cellphone costs, etc. It would be nice if I could get  Excalibur v2 keyboard, I would be so happy (I guess some people can't imagine), plus the fact that it's won via a giveaway of Linus Media Group, how cool is that! I watch every single video (my friends do so as well), so it would be cool if I could win :) Thanks a lot for this awesome giveaway guys! Really apreciated :)

Best of luck everyone!

Twitter: www.twitter.com/PharaohAmir

I would love a keyboard or mouse, I've been playing off of a $10 keyboard and my hands always hurt after playing games. It'd be nice to have new a new keyboard, and the mouse, well i play off a wireless mouse and its connection really lags. twitter @unplayedgames

I will extract that keyboard from the stone, or just plain rob from little Arthur's hand, because here in Brazil it is really expensive.

The keyboard, because my current keyboard is a terrible rubber dome.

Hey there. I'll be honest here. I've a gaming keyboard (not mechanical </3) which is starting to malfunction, the keys won't register at times.
What and why would I like to win?
The Excalibur V2 Keyboard for sure. Mainly because it's a Mechanical keyboard and I can't afford to spend the amount of money these type of keyboards cost, on a keyboard. (I can easily buy 16 gigs of DDR3 RAM with that money). If I win, awesome! (I would love to get the back of the keyboard signed by Linus, please! <3)
Thanks and good luck to everyone. May the one who is truly needy win! :)

Excalibur v2 keyboard

cause my 10$ keyboard is old and needs replacing :)

I'd really like to win the keyboard because I really want a mechanical keyboard and I do not own one yet.

I want to win keyboard because my left 'Shift' button is broken so i replaced it with 'Enter' left key and i replaced 'Enter' key with right '+' key. My keyboard looks retarded...

I would love the mouse as it looks very nice and my current one is starting to age. It would also be nice for when friends come over and want to play some games on my laptop, right now they have to use some 10 year old Microsoft mouse lol

I would like the mouse. I already have a good mouse, but I would give it to my buddy who has a crappy 10 dollar mice that's about to break.

Thank you for the opportunity to own one of these fantastic keyboards for which it would be an honor to own.  I am but a lowly chipmunk with freakishly large hands which are almost the size of a grown asparagus man (approx human adult sized).  Being a chipmunk i am not to great with the competitive video-games and have been within a gnats hair of reaching any decent KDR.  I feel with your help and some luck and possible a little less LSD that I may be able to take my game to a higher level and avenge my species and show MLG that Chipmunks are people too..  Thank you

If I shall win I would like to have the Excalibur v2 because I have a thing for ladies who hang in lakes, dishing out swords in hopes of bringing much needed change to the local establishment.   Also if i still suck at games i will make a video of myself personally plunging my Excalibur v2 into Mr. Donald Drumpf..  I bid you farewell.

Twitter @kumartheffar