Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

My dog ate mine, and it was a really good one, i swear :c ... oh.. wait...

awdjabnslib aibpabwerp

My keyboard doesnt aoibnoasnjosdnf let me type jabnfoabofsdb properly

On 04/03/2016 at 4:06 PM, nicklmg said:

I'd like the keyboard because my dragonwar is getting old.

On 04/03/2016 at 4:06 PM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would like a new keyboard please.  I have no interesting story to tell.  But I can give a joke:

'Hit me' said the masochist

'No' said the sadist

I'd Like the keyboard, mine broke recently. also the mouse wouldn't be bad either

Seeing as how my current mouse is susceptible to mouse jack and I have always wanted a premium device, I'd like to win the mouse! 

Keyboard please, because: I'm buying new PC and I need keyboard (I have old laptop).

And this keyboard is fabulous :x.

I would like to win the keyboard because I have been saving for a new computer and I was also planning to buy a new keyboard and mouse but winning the keyboard would help me a lot to have money to a better graphics card xDxD

The Keyboard please ! Everybody is complaining about their keyboard, but I am in College in France and I have to use the PB Keyboard that i got from a 98 Packard Bell ! Please show mercy, it's a PS/2 connector ! :'(

PS: that's not mine, mine is yellow due to the crappy plastic

maxresdefault.jpg

Would absolutely love the keyboard, that's the only part missing from my setup right now. I am suing a 3$ Logitech keyboard right now

I want the keyboard, because mechanical keyboard is too expensive for me to buy it. :)

I'd love the keyboard because I'm still using a generic dell keyboard that I got from some store in the mall near my house. It would make playing black ops with my friends so much easier. Thanks for the giveaway Linus! 

I want the keyboard because i have never owned nor used a mechanical keyboard before and would love to own one

I would like the keyboard.  No wait..  The mouse..  No..  The keyboard,  Ya the keyboard please thank you. ?

I would like the mouse because my cat ate the last one. The dog ate the cat. The dog ran away and was arrested for eating other cats and wont tell anyone where he pooped the cat that ate the mouse.

I want the keyboard because i'm running a gtx 970 and an i5 4690k with an old dell keyboard my grandpa gave me...

I would like the keyboard because I have a old dell keyboard that's about 6 years old and my family can't afford a decent keyboard and  yea. I don't need the keyboard but i I would love it.

I would love the keybord or the mouse if i could choice both because i am using an old keybord and mouse and i am trying to go chroma whit my gear i am using and i just bouth myself crhoma headsets for gaming and would love to get a better keybord or mouse to play more kompetitive games and i just like the colours and all of the keybords lights and the reaction time of the keys

I would absolutely love the keyboard, my current is a corded Logitech WAVE, a great keyboard and its lasted me longer than i can remember (about 5 years) despite the fact that 4 keys are broken and im missing 2, the home and end keys, so i need to poke the holes with a pen to use thoes lol

I'd love getting the keyboard since i forgot i needed to save money for a keyboard while assembling my first build and i am now completely broke. I was used to having my keyboard integrated with my 7 year old laptop.

Excalibur v2 keyboard because I already own a gaming mouse so a keyboard would be nice xD

I would very much like the Excalibur v2 keyboard because using a wireless Logitech sucks!! Its cheap and tiny, making it really hard to use.

Mouse, because my A4Tech Mouse left click is kinda dead. :( Giff me senpai. 

The mouse. I have an unhealthy addiction to collecting gaming mice. Also, I'm a sucker for sky blue.

F#$k timezone programming. Use UTC! (See XKCD #1883)

PC Specs:

Ryzen 5900x, MSI 3070Ti, 2 x 1 TiB SSDs, 32 GB 3400 DDR4, Cooler Master NR200P

On 3/4/2016 at 3:06 AM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I spilled milk on my keyboard and I'm lactose intolerant.

Twitter: @moginator