Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would like the mouse because currently i'm using a g100s that has been skipping some clicks.

I would like the

SAGITTA SPECTRUM OPTICAL GAMING MOUSE

, because the Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse I have is useless, crap.

**********************************************************************************************
José Alejandro Reyes - Alias: Jarb2104 | "Only those who see can understand..."
**********************************************************************************************

I want the keyboard cause my keyboard is not great and I mainly play at night so the backlighting would be nice.

I want win the keyboard because I want to give it to my brother because he does not yet understand the beauty of a mechanical keyboard. I scoff at him as he insults my Strafe RGB. I want to open his eyes and show him that once you go clack, you never go back.

I'd love the keyboard because its all i need to finish my "gaming" setup. Also because slender is f*kin hot 

Spoiler

(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I would love to have the keyboard or mouse because Tesoro makes the best products on the market.

So, I'm portuguese, and I love watch your videos... since now, my congratulations for all of your work.

About the subject of this topic, I'd like to try a mechanical gaming keyboard, because I'm using this keyboard on the picture below, for too long... I'm using to work and particularly to gaming, and already asking to rest.

IMG_20160305_010403.jpg

I would like tow in the keyboard because i recently saved up for a new k70 then my conmputer crashed...hard. I lost 3 drives a cpu, and motherboard. dropped all of my money on it and i currently have $18 USD... I'm crazy broke and would really appreciate a new keyboard for my setup.

I would really like the keyboard. I have a lot of typing to do while working on my comp sci degree. It would make all this coding (and gaming) easier. Thanks!

I would love the keyboard OR the mouse. Because I'm using a set I got off ebay for 30$ from Aula? and they are not top of the line at all lol

I could go for that keyboard though. its nicccee.

I'd love the keyboard, currently I'm using some old OEM Dell keyboard (gross, right?).. and I honestly haven't put too much thought into getting a new mechanical keyboard (which do I pick? How do I pick? What options are there?) I use a wireless Apple Keyboard sometimes, but I think I prefer the mechanical keyboard feel, it's just so much more.. clicky :) The mouse would be cool too though, as it's also some OEM Microsoft thing, catching the idea? heh.. But if not I have some options (Logitech Performance MX/MX Master)

I would love the keyboard!  I work at a middle school and help run an extracurricular program on computers focusing on hardware as they never get to open up a tower otherwise in school.  While I would be extremely excited to type on it, the students will be even more excited to set the backlighting when they use it.

"Excalibur v2 keyboard" i really need a keyboard to replace my 9$ P.O.S. 

i have a 5 dollar mice T-T... it makes me cry everytime.... plz dont do this to me... just give mi the mouse :c PLZ

Sagitta Spectrum mouse pleaseas the MX518 side buttons don't work 100%

Either or since both my mouse and keyboard are equally awful. The buttons on my mouse no longer work properly (they continue to send input even when not pressed), Likewise the switches on my keyboard have worn out. 

17 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I would like the keyboard because I am currently rocking a K120 from Logitech and it is starting to get some sticky keys that are uncomfortable to type on. 

I would love to win either as I am building my first pc setup in a couple of weeks hopefully, and a decent mouse or keyboard would be amazing to have seeing as it is not really in my budget. And reason 2 is because I love your videos and watch them daily ;) haha

I would like the keyboard as it's great for gaming (and LEDs) and I have been using a generic ever since I bought my PC.

i would like a keyboard because im using a logiteck k120 keyboard and some of the keys dont work!

I would like to win the keyboard. It would be an improvement from my rubber dome keyboard, that and i like the back lighting.

Keyboard. My keyboard recently was victim of an unfortunate spill -.-'

I've already tried a deep cleaning, even inside the switches (carefully of course) but several of the keys aren't functioning.