Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would love to have the keyboard because it would be a better gaming and typing experience over my Walmart keyboard. 

Want to win the keyboard because i've using this membrane keyboard and it isn't the best. The main reason is i wont be able afford a good mechanical keyboard for the next few months.

chrome_2016-03-04_18-21-23.jpg

I have a capable gaming PC that can run some moderate games but that doesn't mean I have a decent keyboard and mouse. Some crappy keyboard and mouse is very uncomfortable but why not try out for this giveaway. Why not tryout for a keyboard that is better than Luke's crappy mechanical keyboard that he fixed

I would like to win the keyboard so I could replace my old dirty one.

I would really like the mouse or the keyboard (mainly keyboard), which ever. the reason why is that I've been stuck with the same keyboard and mouse for the past four years and they are really cheap plus the delete, end, and esc keys are messed up and I have to press multiple times to get them to work, which is really annoying sense i play  a lot in rpg's.

Excalibur v2 keyboard, I've never had a mechanical switch keyboard.

I would love the keyboard. Time to upgrade my desktop keyboard and move that keyboard to my test bench to replace a pre-windows, Compaq keyboard.

I would like to have the Excalibur V2 keyboard because I am gaming on a laptop and would like to use a monitor for my main display but I don't have a keyboard to use only the laptop keyboard.

15 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

my settup is upgrading from budget to dream setup this keyboard is what i need since i have to wait till summer to get into looking for a job.

Keyboard, because my Logitech K120 keyboard is starting to do the typical membrane selecting adjacent keys like A gives AS sometimes or S giving SD or AS. :(

Both products looks sweet, I'd love either, both my mouse and keyboard are a bit lacking.

I would prefer the Keyboard, my desktop keyboard a corsair K95 is killing its lighting almost every week more LEDs are dead.

I want keyboard because I am using wireless apple keyboard and it sucks.

I am building a new PC! I finally made enough money from after school and summer jobs but I cannot afford a keyboard so I can only use my old one (from 2003). In fact, it is my first build and winning the keyboard will just make my experience so much more pleasant!

would like the keyboard. never owned a "gaming" keyboard, been using those really standard keyboards. KB-3923 is what im using. funds are low if you feel me.

I should win as I have a free membrane keyboard which feels like mushing peas when pressing buttons...

I would love to win the keyboard im using a 5 year old red dragon keyboard that once i get a new keyboard im going to give away

Could really use a new keyboard, hard to spend money on a new keyboard on a student salary (aka no income due to collage eats all my money :'(  )  

Gimme that "Heavy-Duty" Excalibur v2 keyboard. Meh just kidding i don't have a twitter 9_9

I would like the keyboard because my laptop keyboard has so much flex that at times a since letter will get pressed twice rather than once. It would be awesome helpful for school, and some light gaming.

Hi, I would love to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard because the sword in the stone is my favorite movie!! Also I am trying to open a channel to be as awesome as you guys and it would be epic to do a review of the Excalibur v2 keyboard xD!!

My keyboard as of right now is super old, came with my HP pc back in 2005, so you can imagine how much food and drinks split on it affects its performance xd, SO I NEED THAT KEYBOARD PLEASE

Hello, I would love to win one of the keyboards because I am currently making a gaming computer for the first time (switching from apple) and am on a budget that I am a little over on. The keyboard would really help me out on cost some :) 

Thank you for your time, Josh

I like my keyboard. Its the Tesports by Thermaltake that Linus review awhile ago. It's a good quality keyboard that would match the Tesoro mouse if I won it. I would like the mouse because when buying peripherals, I decide to go cheap with a sub $10 mouse that scrolls up when I want to scroll down, as well as the extra side button doesn't even work.