Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

15 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I'd love to win that mouse to replace my old one. Good luck everyone

I'd love a nw keyboard, I've been searching for a new one for almost a year now!

The Excalibur v2 keyboard, because it would be a step up from my good but decidedly not mechanical Aula keyboard. And because the Sagitta Spectrum isn't as good as my current Logitech G502 that I got for Christmas IMHO.

I would like the keyboard because it looks sexy.

I'd like the keyboard, because I could throw a disco rave with it at night.

I would like the keyboard because I am in dire need of one since I have been using mine for like 5 years now, and it is not even a brand keyboard. Some old classic microsoft keyboard.

i would love the keyboard because my old one broke and i would love a replacement like that one

Keyboard or mouse, doesn't really matter since both would be awesome because I can't buy things like that, that are considered a luxury.

I could replace my current keyboard for that keyboard. It looks sick and it could my first mechanical keyboard!

my keyboard has been broken for two months and i've just been using the on-screen one this entire time please just give me free stuff

I want the keyboard because im using a 9$ membrane wireless that eats batteries like candy

I would like the mouse, for Ive got an office mouse of poorer quality. I would also like the keyboard for the programmable buttons

I'd like the keyboard because I'm using some crappy apple keyboard and the alt and "start" button are reversed and that throws me off at times

Excalibur v2 keyboard please ;) btw nice work you are douing there on Linus Tech Tips. BTW Greetings from Serbia . sorry for my bad English :)

I finally found out how to comment on this website and if I won I would want the keyboard cause mine is a $10 Chinese gaming keyboard and it's not good and I love the videos so much I watch every single one that you guys post it would me more awesome if you could do more channel super fun videos and more of builds and maybe even best tech under $$$ hope I can win?

I would like the Sagitta Spectrum since my Razer mouse has begun to not register the middle mouse button. It is overall just fading in quality and another mouse of any kind would be outstanding.

Excalibur v2 keyboard please im stuck useing some old defualt hp keyboard thats missing a leg so i have to use a coaster to hold it level so a brand new gaming keyboard would be nice

Thanks for the give away and love the videos

So.. Recently i broke my Corsair K95 keyboard.

I tried to repair it following Luke's repairing guide, but to no avail.

Now I only have my laptop to use, because i really want to spend my money on a quality keyboard, instead of buying a cheap temporary replacement.

That is why i would love to win a keyboard ofcourse!

Goodluck everyone!

I would like to win the  Excalibur v2 , because my current keyboard keys are starting to fade or scratch off

A new keyboard would be awesome because I can make it go perfect with my brand new set up visually, and it would be a huge step up from the 15 year old stock dell keyboard I've had >1/2 of my life!

I would like to win the keyboard because i dont have a good keyboard like this i use membrane keyboards and they suck when it comes to games like osu! and league of legends. Hope i win! ^_^

I'd like a keyboard because mine is ten years old and I want a new one to go with my new pc build.

It would be a realy nice to get a keyboard because i had a really old one logitech deluxe 250 keyboard

$_35.JPG

Da keyboard pls

It's shiny and beautiful and I'd like to try out those switches.

Spoiler

Keyboard, I already have the g502 (Bought bc of LTT's video), and a mechanical keyboard would be nice.