Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

First off I want to thank Tesoro for this great giveaway and Linus Tech for being such a great company to watch and see it grow. 

I would love to sign up for the keyboard giveaway because I have gone through 3 corsair k95 keyboards all being rma with led issues. 

Thank you for the time to and I look forward to the next ltt video. 

20150928_184259.jpg

Dan

I would like the keyboard because I just want a new keyboard.

I just want the keyboard because it looks awesome, sounds awesome and you guys are awesome!!

Id be stoked to win the keyboard because several keys on my old cyborg keyboard either don't work or keep sticking (alt keys the worst] and you know.....getting a free keyboard would be a lot nicer than having to buy one. 

Would love to get the keyboard! Trying to set up a rig for my younger brother and anything I can save on is going to help :)

14 hours ago, nicklmg said:

I would like the keyboard becouse i am trying my best to build my YouTube i have a hand full of fans who are varey supportive of me and i would lime to make them happy but i have had some big set backs from loosing my job to total deconstruction of my laptop (wich i had used to make my videos before. 

I would try to make a bettwr computer and buy a new keyboard that is not 14 years old and wont pickup on my "blue snowball mic" with a simple graze of the keys sounding lime im really typeing. I am trying to earn one pice at a time building a computer that i can do my work on its just hard while looking for a job the laat 6 months. And i dont want the fans i have to be disappointed in me but i will be dping my best. One pice at a time till i can make a computer that wont kill over. I dont expect to win but it is worth a shot right? Also i call the computer getto-bot if the video dose not show up here you can wach it on my YouTube: kuyo blackstone if you would like a look inside 

20160304_154601.jpg

20160304_154500.jpg

20160304_155200.jpg

I want the Keyboard!!! I've always wanted to a mechanical keyboard :( FeelsBadMan

I'd like this keyboard, because I've never had a true mechanical keyboard and I want to see what all the hype is about. I'm kinda tired of membrane keyboards failing and not always making the contact on key strokes. As a moderate gamer, I've got decent hardware on my rigs (discrete graphics card, fairly competitive quad core, and an AIO water cooler) but i wasn't really sure that spending so much money a keyboard would greatly impact my experience, so I couldn't justify spending the money. So with all that, I'd thought I'd enter the give away.

...Also...It's my birthday...yes, I'm playing that card.

Seriously though, It'd be a great b-day present!

Nice giveaway as always. I would like the Excalibur v2 keyboard as it would go nicely on my desk next to my first ever PC build.

Need need need that keyboard.  Been looking to replace my one at work. I can't stand the dell default that comes with workstations.

I would like to win Excalibur v2 keyboard because my old keyboard is in really bad condition. I am broke right now so that could save me. I am a big fan of your videos Linus! And if there was a chance to visit you and the place where you make videos, I would be happy.

Patryk:D

Would love to win the  Excalibur v2 keyboard because i am currently using a membrane Keyboard and would love a mechanical one 

Hello,

I would like both but if I have to pick one it would be the mouse.

Why? Well because 42

I would like to get one of these keyboards or mice because my friend is prolly giving me his old PC because he's getting a new one soon. I wouldn't have any peripherals so I would have to improvise and this would help out a lot.

I would like to use this keyboard because im still using a generic keyboard from 2006 as i cannot afford to buy myself a proper mechanical keyboard for gaming!

Desktop-CPU:Intel Core i7 6700GPU:EVGA GTX 1080 FOUNDERS EDITIONRAM:16GB (4x4) HyperX DDR4 2400mhzPSU:Corsair CX750HDDSSD: 1.5TB SANDISK ULTRA 2 SSD, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD 1TB BlueCase:GAMERMAX ONYXGigabyte H170M-DS3H

Laptop(MSI GS70 Stealth Pro)-CPU:Intel I7 4720HQGPU:Nvidia GTX 970MRam:8GB DDR3Storage:1TB HDD+128GB SSD

MY GOOD SIR, i would like that rad keyboard because i do not own one..i would do very RIGOROUS sessions of typing in my lair where i sit... most of the days.. please... thank you -from buddy christ to linus tech tip media

buddy_christ.jpg

I'd like to win the keyboard. 

I'm currently using an old keyboard that came with one of our old computers. My fingers are hurting after an hour or two. 

Also, since I usually work on my pc at night the backlighting would be useful! 

I would love to have the Sagitta Spectrum Gaming Mouse because my Logitech wireless mouse frequently turns itself off even at full charge/new batteries.

I would love to win the keyboard, because I'm typing on a 1986 IBM Model M that I would like to preserve but can't bear to stop using. Having another mech keyboard would help me in my efforts to display and preserve it. Bit of a first world problem :^) Good luck to all, and thanks to LMG for the awesome content and great giveaway!

I would really like a new keyboard. I'm still using the one included with my mom's computer. It's the French Canadian one that Linus graciously hated on in one of his server blog videos.

But I don't have Twitter, so much for that!

Great videos, though! Keep them coming. Gives me a reason to wake up everyday.

I would like the keyboard.

I have a Logitech G15 Gen1 keyboard and its been great, but its starting to break down so I need a new keyboard and a mechanical one would be great.

The Keyboard. My k120 has served me well but I would love an upgrade. 

Excalibur keyboard, because lights make me better at video games.

I want the Sagittaa Spectrum mouse. I already have a nice mouse+kb, but I want to give it to my friend, he already uses my old G300, so I think he would appreciate it.

I used to be quite active here.

I would love it so much to have the keyboard because I have been using the stock HP membrane keyboard with terrible latency. I can barely play games on it because of latency.

PS: If I win I would totally totally suc- actually I shouldn't say that.