Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would be happy to win either of them, I've been using a Microsoft Comfort Curve Keyboard 2000 and Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse 2000 for about 10 years and the paint is starting to come off. Plus I've never had a gaming keyboard or mouse before and I'm curious about em, but they cost so much.

I would like to win one of this keyboards to use it at work instead of the current membrane keyboard that I have there...

i rly want and need this keyboard because mine was a budged choice and not reasonable/quality choice :/ and i watch all you videos :)

The Excalibur v2 keyboard because I am tired of using my laptop keyboard and have plans to make my own gaming computer and this would be a good start to get me going on doing it and the day after your give away is my birthday which would pretty cool to win that before my b-day

I'd like the keyboard, my sister recently learned the magic of mechanical but doesn't have the money to buy one.

I would want to win the mouse because mine is a wireless mouse that is not very good for FPS games, and assuming we can want to win either one I would like to win the keyboard because mine is 6 years old and is getting loose and sticking.

My Logitech K810 has been my daily driver for over 4 years now and overall it's been doing it's job very well. But the time has come for me to upgrade the keyboard because it simply isn't cutting it anymore as I've gotten into gaming and also started writing long papers for my classes at a university. So getting the Tesoro Excalibur v2 keyboard would help a lot both gaimingly and academically ;)

|   |Esc|     |F1| |F2| |F3| |F4|      |F5| |F6| |F7| |F8|      |F9| |F10| |F11| |F12|   |Print| |Scroll| |Pause|

|Scr |  |Lock|  |Break|

|   |  ~  |   | 1 | | 2 | | 3 | | 4 | | 5 | | 6 | | 7 | | 8 | | 9 | | 0 | | - | | = | |Backspace|   |Insert| |Home| |Page Up|          

|   |Tab  | | Q | | W | | E | | R | | T | | Y | | U | | I | | O | | P | |  [  | |  ]  |   |    \    |   |Delete| | End | |Page Down|

|   |Caps Lock| | A | | S | | D | | F | | G | | H | | J | | K | | L | | ; | | ' | | ENTER |

|   |  Shift         | | Z | | X | | C | | V | | B | | N | | M | |  ,  | |  .  | |  /  | |      Shift |                        

|   |Ctrl  |Win | |Alt|  |                                            |  |Alt| |Win | | __ | |  Ctrl  |                 

Hi,

A while ago I've lend my wired keyboard and mouse to a friend to use for my laptop I've also lend to him since he doesn't have any pc/laptop. I had already discarded the laptop but it still worked and I was glad I could made someone a happy man. After he and his girlfriend broke up the stuff is still there but she's denying she has it. Now the laptop, keyboard and mouse are gone. We've decided it's not worth the trouble since we'll never be able to prove she has the stuff. Long story short.. I'm now on a crappy wireless keyboard ever since which drives me crazy so I'd love that keyboard for sure!

Greetz,

I would love one of the Keyboards because the mouse I use is fine, but the keyboard I have is a crappy broken 5 USD Logitech k120. I need a new one

Please release me of the nightmare that is using a Microsoft wireless keyboard.

I really need a Excalibur V2, it's just the right switch for me.

Been living my last 4 years with a SilverCrest (is that even a thing?) battery powered wireless mouse. The damn thing won't break so i can say to myself i need a new one... I would love to have that Tesoro mouse so badly!

An Excalibur v2 keyboard would be a very nice upgrade to the 16 year old Gateway keyboard I am currently using. 

s-l225.jpg

i would like the keyboard because i am new to gaming and i really need it i plan on making a gaming youtube channel soon and it would really help

I would like to win the keyboard because I do not have the money to buy a new one.

I would want the keyboard, would be my first mecanical keyboard ever.

14 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would like to win the keyboard because I have always been interested and wanted a mechanical keyboard, right now they're much too expensive to get a good quality one with good switches. Also when I have tried mechanical keyboards at gaming events such as EGX I always really liked the brown switches, this factor makes me want to win the keyboard even more.

If I'd had to choose I'd probably go with the mouse because my current one doesn't really allow me to play or draw as precisely as I want to buy I have enough expenses without buying a mouse xD + its smaller to ship to EU <3

GL&HF

The keyboard.

1) Wining things is fun and I'm a trackball user.

2) My K70's dead lights is really annoying

3) I need another keyboard for the sandbox rig since mounting the old membrane with the networking gear

I want the keyboard because I like it and it is nice, it is also very good, as well as being very sick and very nice and very cool and very awesome and I like it , also other reasons

14 hours ago, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

I would love to have a mechanical keyboard. Much improvement over the membrane I have now. 

I would love the keyboard as n-key rollover would be perfect for my LoL matches. Thanks for the giveaway!

The ketboard would be one of the item that u can ship to southeast asia

Id like the mose Because im using some crap dell mouse from like 2000 that goes in and out as i use it

I want the keyboard. Being back in school makes buying nicer things harder to afford, and I want to get a friend a graduation gift, as we're both graduating soon.