Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

I would absolutely love the Spectrum mouse, since I've been using the Logitech M210 (pic attached) for ages, and been meaning to buy a new one.

my shitty mouse.jpg

PC Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X

Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING x570-PLUS (Wi-Fi) ATX AM4

RAM: 32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3600 CL18

Graphics: ASUS GTX 1080

Case: NZXT S340 Elite

PSU: Corsair RM750 (2019)

Displays: ASUS VS247 & ASUS VH169

I use a really cheap Logitech keyboard and the "w" and "space-bar" keys only work about 40% of the time, this is why I would like the new mechanical keyboard.

Thanks,

Matt

I would like to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard as I'm still using the Logitech k120 I got about 5 years ago

I'd like the Sagitta Spectrum mouse because my current mouse is on its last legs and the Sagitta looks awesome!

I'd like to win one of the mice because i have a half decent Logitech mouse

v2 mechanical keyboard really nice looking keyboard i never own mechanical or backlit keyboard before i really hope to win this awesome keyboard

I'd really like to get the Sagitta Spectrum mouse because im in desperate need of a gaming mouse.  I have recently switched to pc gaming from xbox, but I don't have any gaming peripherals.  Right now i'm using a stock acer mouse that came with my pc so having a new gaming mouse would be a much appreciated upgrade! :)

I would like to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I have never owned a Mechanical Keyboard and my keyboard is 10 years old!

I'd love to win the keyboard; I'm running a 3rd Razor Lycosa keyboard of which my space bar doesn't function leaving me to ctrl+v any spaces, plus the 11th is my girlfriends birthday, meaning my pc rebuild funds will take a hit for her present; winning this would make give me all the feels. 

I would like the keyboard. Its all about the RGB lighting. Love the ability to customise the colours and all that.  

CPU: AMD R5-1600X @4.1 GHz/1.416v, GPU: EVGA GTX 1060 3gb, RAM: 2x8gb Crucial, Mobo: MSI B350 Pro Mate, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 X, Case: Cooler Master Enforcer

I would like to win a new mouse clicked the life out of mine

I would like to win the mouse because it's better than what I have now and I could giveaway my old mouse to a friend.

The Keyboard because mine is shitty, old and mushy. Sorry to be so harsh, Keyboard, but I can't live with you like that forever :'/

Why I would like to win they keyboard of this giveaway
>spend the past 16 years of your life typing on horrible membrane keyboards
currently im stuck on a Dell KB212 Business keyboard, Its trash, but it works just enough to get by, my other keyboards were shredded to shit by my cat, lol.

I could care less about the MS111 mouse, ive got some other mice to use, mainly a wireless logitech M325. 

Desktop  - AMD Phenom II X4 955 - 12gb Hyper X DDR3 - NZXT Tempest - Asus M4A78DTX EVO - Gigabyte GTX 1050 Ti - 160gb Toshiba garbage - 1tb WD garbage

Laptop - HP Pavilion G7-2269wm - AMD A8-4500M - 6gb DDR3 - 320 gig Western Digital Scorpio drive - AMD HD 7640G graphics - 17.3 inch display

Server - x2 Xeon f41 2.80GHz - 4gb DDR ECC Reg - Intel Serverboard SE7320GP2 - ATI Rage 128 8mb - 120gb Seagate boot - 640 gb Network share

I would love a new mouse that works. I have been stuck with this £5 off branded cobra mouse from Amazon for the last 3 years and I cannot afford to get a nice new mouse like the one above. 

I would like the Excalibur v2 because my current keyboard is kinda...... dying... And I just purchased a new mouse :)

I would love the mouse because it looks awesome and the mouse that got me through high school is definitely getting old. Also RGB, love the RGB.

Thanks Linus!:D

The keyboard because click clack is important

Would prefer white

I would love the keyboard, because my current one is about 5 years old and its a crappy rubber dome switched one that I just never had the time to replace

I would like the mouse. I lost my Logitech mouse to an incident involving anger and a wall. Now I am using a Microsoft one from 2003 that has a broken left click.

I'd like the keyboard because I'm trying to build my first PC and need peripherals. 

I would love a Excalibur v2 keyboard ;)

I would like it as I'm building ma first gameing rig this summer n I'd love some gaming accessories with it.

Oh, and potatoes. Potatoes is always the reason.

I'd like to win their keyboard, cuz you know, THE MEMBRANE KEYOBORD HAS TO GO!!

I would like the keyboard as right now I am using this HP Keyboard....which sucks. I love the content you guys put out as it is really helpful for PC builders. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34"