Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
roasted pinnaple

Best in ear headphones for $40

xiaomi piston 3

New: PCPartPicker part list

Old:Intel® Core2 Quad CPU Q8400 @ 2.66GHz, GIGABYTE GA-EP43T-UD3L, 4 GB Elixir PC3 ddr3-1333,  ASUS RADEON R7 260X, Thermaltake M9, 1TB HDD, GreatWall GW550SEL 550 WATT, BENQ GW2255, Hyper T4, Samson SR950 Headphones, fiio ek10.

Spend $10 more for the MEEAudio M6 Pro earbuds. They might be some of the best sounding earbuds under $100, let alone $50, and come with a ton of great freebies;

• Detachable earbuds.
  • Two cables (one high-fidelity listening cable, one with a mic)
  • A ton of silicon ear tips (in different shapes and sizes.
  • A pair of Comply Foam eartips (normally valued at $15)
  • A 1/8" to 1/4" gold-plated adapter.
  • A carrying case.

I think putting an extra $10 towards these would give you much better value than stuff like the Xiaomi Piston 3 or the regular M6 (non-pro edition).

However, if you want an excellent value option that sounds better than everything I mentioned besides the M6 Pros, pick up a pair of Panasonic RP-HJE 120s, which cost just $7. I used these for a lot of my audio production work back when I didn't have any money, and they produced some astounding results. I can PM you some of the recordings I worked on using the RP-HJE120s as reference earphones if you like.

ALIENWARE 13R3

i7-7700HQ | GTX 1060 | 16GB DDR4 | 512GB NVMe SSD | 1440p OLED display | Logitech MX Master KZ ZSA