Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mono

Steelseries Sensei RAW vs Logitech G9X vs Cyborg R.A.T. 5

I'm not a huge fan of the R.A.T. series of mouses. I have a G9x myself, and I love it. I've had it for about 3 years know, and it's still working. Would definitely recommend it to anyone. I haven't played much games though to test the full potential of the mouse. I really only play League of Legends, and some FPS games. As for the Sensei RAW, I don't have much experience with their peripherals and have only tried their Siberia v2 which was pretty good. Overall, I say get the G9x.

Posted · Original PosterOP

Yeah i was thinking about it when i saw that it's priced the same as the other 2 in my country. I always thought it was really expensive. Is the COD edition any different from the default G9X? Because the COD edition is cheaper (weird, i would think that the COD logo would cost as much as the apple logo).

That's strange the COD mouse is cheaper. I would still go for the plain jane version still. You might get tired of the look quick like a bad tattoo. When I was looking to replace my 518 I was torn between the Sensei Raw and the G9x. I went for neither, but if I did choose I probably would have gone with the Sensei. I prefer the more ambidextrous style shape that does not force your hand into a certain position.