Who are you voting for?

smeek14

really the american political system is stupid fucked. it's just all a big mess. i mean, when trump entered, it just all went downhill. and now it's between trump and clinton, but it's just the worst fucking election ever. and the one thing that i find stupid is how many people support these buttfucked, cock sucking, dunderheads. like they should not be running for president. i mean i'm a liberal, and even hilary clinton's policies are so fucked. #Bernie2016.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

1 hour ago, Derpologist said:

While I am under eighteen, I feel very strongly about Politics (I do live in the US)

Pardon my language

Trump is a racist and sexist bastard who will do anything to get his way, I fucking hate him. 

Hillary is alright, but definitely not 'good'

Bernie is the way to go in my opinion. 

Yea, Bernie is the way to go in my opinion, as Trump is racist and Hillary is a liar. 

1 minute ago, terrytek said:

really the american political system is stupid fucked. it's just all a big mess. i mean, when trump entered, it just all went downhill. and now it's between trump and clinton, but it's just the worst fucking election ever. and the one thing that i find stupid is how many people support these buttfucked, cock sucking, dunderheads. like they should not be running for president. i mean i'm a liberal, and even hilary clinton's policies are so fucked. #Bernie2016.

Tell us how you really feel. LOL :P

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

3 minutes ago, Real_PhillBert said:

Tell us how you really feel. LOL :P

that was how i feel lmao. this political system has been buttfucked at least 3 times when trump and hilary entered. there really isn't any good candidate, unless yeezus (kanye) wins lmao

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D