Weird thing on my laptop's screen. Some help, please

Hey guys

This is not the first time I noticed this but just now I decided to ask for help. Apparently some weird color distortion or I do not even know how to call it happens on certain images on my laptop's screen. Here is an example. This is the steam client. On my desktop's screen this doesn't look like that.

The laptop is an Asus ROG and the screen is a 15'6 inch 1080p screen.

How can I fix this?

Best regards,

Mihai Ilie

12787298_901117269956547_978065687_o.jpg

check the color settings otherwise you might have to just get your screen replaced

_/ V\
                  / /  /
                <<    |
                ,/    ]
              ,/      ]
            ,/        |
           /    \  \ /
          /      | | |
    ______|   __/_/| |
   /_______\______}\__}  

Spoiler

[i7-7700k@5Ghz | MSI Z270 M7 | 16GB 3000 GEIL EVOX | STRIX ROG 1060 OC 6G | EVGA G2 650W | ROSEWILL B2 SPIRIT | SANDISK 256GB M2 | 4x 1TB Seagate Barracudas RAID 10 ]

[i3-4360 | mini-itx potato | 4gb DDR3-1600 | 8tb wd red | 250gb seagate| Debian 9 ]

[Dell Inspiron 15 5567] 

2 minutes ago, RedWulf said:

check the color settings otherwise you might have to just get your screen replaced

Oh no...hopefully I will not have to change the screen. I am still under warranty..but I just hope there is some other solution. I am trying to search for the color settings option. 

I am still waiting for more pieces of advice and how can I fix this. 

Best regards!

1 minute ago, Mihai Ilie said:

Oh no...hopefully I will not have to change the screen. I am still under warranty..but I just hope there is some other solution. I am trying to search for the color settings option. 

I am still waiting for more pieces of advice and how can I fix this. 

Best regards!

should be a control panal setting, an options under you graphics card drivers/center, or you maker may have an icon on the taskba r(or control center)

_/ V\
                  / /  /
                <<    |
                ,/    ]
              ,/      ]
            ,/        |
           /    \  \ /
          /      | | |
    ______|   __/_/| |
   /_______\______}\__}  

Spoiler

[i7-7700k@5Ghz | MSI Z270 M7 | 16GB 3000 GEIL EVOX | STRIX ROG 1060 OC 6G | EVGA G2 650W | ROSEWILL B2 SPIRIT | SANDISK 256GB M2 | 4x 1TB Seagate Barracudas RAID 10 ]

[i3-4360 | mini-itx potato | 4gb DDR3-1600 | 8tb wd red | 250gb seagate| Debian 9 ]

[Dell Inspiron 15 5567] 

Just now, RedWulf said:

should be a control panal setting, an options under you graphics card drivers/center, or you maker may have an icon on the taskba r(or control center)

Do you mean the Nvidia Control panel? or Intel Graphics Proprieties? or do you mean something else?

Just now, Mihai Ilie said:

Do you mean the Nvidia Control panel? or Intel Graphics Proprieties? or do you mean something else?

both actually, the intel control panal I know has options for colors/gama/hue etc

_/ V\
                  / /  /
                <<    |
                ,/    ]
              ,/      ]
            ,/        |
           /    \  \ /
          /      | | |
    ______|   __/_/| |
   /_______\______}\__}  

Spoiler

[Dell Inspiron 15 5567] 

Just now, RedWulf said:

both actually, the intel control panal I know has options for colors/gama/hue etc

I found that already..nothing changes with that

I found that already..nothing changes with that

I'm not even sure this applies to modern screens...have you had a magnet near it?

_/ V\
                  / /  /
                <<    |
                ,/    ]
              ,/      ]
            ,/        |
           /    \  \ /
          /      | | |
    ______|   __/_/| |
   /_______\______}\__}  

Spoiler

[Dell Inspiron 15 5567] 

Just now, RedWulf said:

I'm not even sure this applies to modern screens...have you had a magnet near it?

No, I did not. All I have with it are the mouse pad, the charging brick, the power cord, and my logitech g502 mouse. That's all that's in the bag. The g502 has a small magnet but I do not know if this is the problem. 

here is what i am talking about. The mouse hold the plate into place. Also the mouse is in a different compartment in my laptop's bag

Logitech G502 15.jpg

2 minutes ago, Mihai Ilie said:

No, I did not. All I have with it are the mouse pad, the charging brick, the power cord, and my logitech g502 mouse. That's all that's in the bag. The g502 has a small magnet but I do not know if this is the problem. 

here is what i am talking about. The mouse hold the plate into place. Also the mouse is in a different compartment in my laptop's bag

Logitech G502 15.jpg

I want you mouse xD but no that wouldnt do anything. I'm out of ideas though, some else might know more. But try contacting asus

_/ V\
                  / /  /
                <<    |
                ,/    ]
              ,/      ]
            ,/        |
           /    \  \ /
          /      | | |
    ______|   __/_/| |
   /_______\______}\__}  

Spoiler

[Dell Inspiron 15 5567] 

Just now, RedWulf said:

I want you mouse xD but no that wouldnt do anything. I'm out of ideas though, some else might know more. But try contacting asus

Okay. I will try posting this in the Troubleshoot section. I think it wasn't supposed to post in General. 

Best regards!

Okay. I will try posting this in the Troubleshoot section. I think it wasn't supposed to post in General. 

Best regards!

Try the video section

_/ V\
                  / /  /
                <<    |
                ,/    ]
              ,/      ]
            ,/        |
           /    \  \ /
          /      | | |
    ______|   __/_/| |
   /_______\______}\__}  

Spoiler

[Dell Inspiron 15 5567]