Anyone Know Anywhere for Cheap Chromebook Parts?

So awhile ago, I got an Acer c720. Brilliant little chromebook a the time and was great for a lot of research and writing assignments at school. Somehow, I managed to shatter the LCD and it's been sitting on a shelf for a while now. I kinda need a laptop that I can throw in my bag and just take with me for basic tasks, but I need a new LCD. Does anyone know where to find a cheap replacement? I've found some on E-bay for like $25, but they're super sketchy and I'd like something that is fairly reliable. I'm not ruling it out, but I want to know if there is a better alternative. As you can see from this photo, it's pretty bad.20160226_170217.thumb.jpg.6765129ce475a9

ASU

Open it up and have a look at the product number on the back of the screen. Ebay or Aliexpress will help you find the replacement.

EVGA SR-2 / 2x Intel Xeon X5675 4.4Ghz OC / 24GB EEC 1800Mhz OC/ AMD RX570 / Enermax Evoliution 1050W / Main RAID 0: 2x256GB 840EVO SSD / BackUp(1) Raid 5: 3x2TB WD HDD / BackUp(2) 8x2TB / Dell U2412M / Dell U2312HM

ebay is your best bet

WAIT!!! HOLD THE PHONE BATMAN!!!! is that Gamer gear dust off in the background???

this stuff: 

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

Just now, Strando123 said:

ebay is your best bet

Aight, thanks, guys.

ASU

$25 isn't a bad price at all and I've had good luck with screens from Ebay.  See if you can find one that was pulled from an original unit and tested, rather than just a generic one.

16 minutes ago, PlayCrackTheSky said:

$25 isn't a bad price at all and I've had good luck with screens from Ebay.  See if you can find one that was pulled from an original unit and tested, rather than just a generic one.

Alright cool.

Next question, I just noticed that it's getting warmer than I remember. I happen to have a tube of thermal paste on my desk, and I'm wondering if replacing the paste would help that? I mean I know it's a haswell celeron, but ya gotta get them temps, right?

ASU

2 minutes ago, Hackentosher said:

Alright cool.

Next question, I just noticed that it's getting warmer than I remember. I happen to have a tube of thermal paste on my desk, and I'm wondering if replacing the paste would help that? I mean I know it's a haswell celeron, but ya gotta get them temps, right?

Yeah, it's all crusty and dried out. Ima just go ahead and replace it with some arctic silver. TO THE ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL!!!

ASU

15 minutes ago, Hackentosher said:

Alright cool.

It definitely won't hurt.  If you have it open...you might as well do all the preventative maintenance you can!

Just now, PlayCrackTheSky said:

It definitely won't hurt.  If you have it open...you might as well do all the preventative maintenance you can!

Yeah just finished swapping it. Also dusted the fan, which was hella dirty. One thing I just noticed, is that Acer put a dust filter on all the intakes on the bottom. Go Acer!

ASU