Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ArkTheYO

FIRST PC BUILD

Hey, I am not sure how many hard drives or fans will be in your computer. You can use this power supply calculator to estimate how much you need. http://www.coolermaster.com/power-supply-calculator/

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hey , i am going to biuld my first pc, i choose these for it! Are these good enough for simple stuff!(web browsing , watching , etc . no gaming though), please recoomend for a power supply!

Includes

• Intel 3 GHz LGA 1155 G2030 Processor

• Gigabyte GA-H61M-DS2 Motherboard

• Kingston ValueRAM DDR3 4 GB PC DRAM (KVR13N9S8/4-SP) * 2

intel-e97379-001-400x400-imadpujtah6pchtg.jpeg

gigabyte-ga-h61m-ds2-400x400-imad9mrbfunxbcfa.jpeg

kingston-kvr1333d3n9-4g-400x400-imad4hkskczgrhug.jpeg

Hey there! Welcome to the forums.

This looks good for simple stuff. Personally, I am a big fan of Seasonic power supplies and often power supplies made from Seasonic are branded such as Corsair. Look for a power supply with a good efficiency such as 80+ Gold and also it doesn't need to be very powerful. 

Alternatively, have you considered buying computers used off of the internet? You can get used computer parts for a fraction of the price from places like craigslist, kijiji, or ebay. Your mileage may vary (YMMV).

Posted · Original PosterOP
21 minutes ago, KyonCoraeL said:

Hey there! Welcome to the forums.

This looks good for simple stuff. Personally, I am a big fan of Seasonic power supplies and often power supplies made from Seasonic are branded such as Corsair. Look for a power supply with a good efficiency such as 80+ Gold and also it doesn't need to be very powerful. 

Alternatively, have you considered buying computers used off of the internet? You can get used computer parts for a fraction of the price from places like craigslist, kijiji, or ebay. Your mileage may vary (YMMV).

Thanks a lot! But power rating should i go for?