Bye

Trikein
Go to solution Solved by exercutor5,
Just now, Trikein said:

Because I want all my posts deleted. 

Fair enough, just contact a moderator, they'll help you.

I was going to devote a lot of time and effort to this forum. But after a act by a (IMO) foolish moderator, I choose to quit instead. Have fun 10x that WAN>LAN speed. Maybe some of you could watch the videos this forum is based on? Maybe?

1 minute ago, Trikein said:

I was going to devote a lot of time and effort to this forum. But after a act by a (IMO) foolish moderator, I choose to quit instead. Have fun 10x that WAN>LAN speed. Maybe some of you could watch the videos this forum is based on? Maybe?

I literally have no idea what you just said.

See my Build here!

Intel 6700k -  Strix GTX 1080Ti - Corsair AX760 - Corsair Dominator 16GB 3000MHz - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero

Seagate Barracuda 1TB -  Samsung 120GB 840 - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - Corsair H100i - Corsair Air 540 White -

Corsair AF120 - 2x Noctua NF-F12 - 3 x Noctua NF-S12

Dell S2417DG - Dell UH2515H 

Now can someone just point to a link where I can close my profile? 

Just now, IAcKI said:

I literally have no idea what you just said.

Same here :D

Well that was a bunch of words, that definitely formed a sentence.. But without the proper context, I have no clue what you are talking about.

But I guess goobye? 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Just now, K0MP4CT said:

Same here :D

I tried reading it maybe 5-6 times. Still 0 sense. 

See my Build here!

Intel 6700k -  Strix GTX 1080Ti - Corsair AX760 - Corsair Dominator 16GB 3000MHz - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero

Seagate Barracuda 1TB -  Samsung 120GB 840 - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - Corsair H100i - Corsair Air 540 White -

Corsair AF120 - 2x Noctua NF-F12 - 3 x Noctua NF-S12

Dell S2417DG - Dell UH2515H 

so salty

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

4 minutes ago, Trikein said:

I'm not sure what you're talking about but sucks to see you leave. :(

-KuJoe

you message an admin to delete your account. or you just dont go on here again

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Why not just leave your account here and just forget about it?

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap

Just now, exercutor5 said:

Why not just leave your account here and just forget about it?

Just now, Trikein said:

Fair enough, just contact a moderator, they'll help you.

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap

a termination of an account will not delete your posts, it will just remove the profile picture and make it have a little title under your name saying "banned"

2 minutes ago, Trikein said:

I think you should step back, take a breather, and come back later before deciding this. You've added a lot of really good content to this forum and helped people out with things only a fraction of the people here understand (i.e. non-gaming technology).

-KuJoe

The real question is why this is in Networking, and the purpose of the video...

I'm very confused, but...

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

6 minutes ago, Minibois said:

a termination of an account will not delete your posts, it will just remove the profile picture and make it have a little title under your name saying "banned"

Then I will go through and manually delete all my post and requests all caches to be removed from Waybackmachine. I don't want to see a single letter that I have ever typed on this forum.

WOW someone is having a REALLY emotional day

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

Hmmm. Can you repeat that in a more clear and understandable way?

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

2 minutes ago, Trikein said:

Then I will go through and manually delete all my post and requests all caches to be removed from Waybackmachine. I don't want to see a single letter that I have ever typed on this forum.

Its your decision

but perhaps you could explain your issue to the rest of us, since you made this topic for that specific reason, but it makes no sence and does not explain your reasoning

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

So basically you're acting like a 5 year old child.

'This isn't happening how I think it should but I won't explain why'

Then you can't have it your way.

'I hate you, I'm running away'

Why don't you just take a breathe and explain what is happening. If you have an issue with the video, say something. If a moderator has done someone wrong, Luke said LIVE in the WAN show that you can message him direct with concerns. It may not produce the result you want, but at the very least I'm sure it would help to alleviate whatever concerns you apparently have.

The fact that none of you can even read the thread like 3 under this one, makes me want to leave even more. I made this post to get the mods attention to delete my post after they gave me a warning for trying to stop a troller. This will be my last post on this forum.