How does g2a sell stuff so cheap and are they reputable

Just curious but how does g2a sell things at such a discount price. like the shark cards (gta v money) is like 60 dollars less than on gta site. also are the reputable?

thanks

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

Just now, Maybach123 said:

Just curious but how does g2a sell things at such a discount price. like the shark cards (gta v money) is like 60 dollars less than on gta site. also are the reputable?

thanks

well g2a doesn't sell the games, people have keys and sell them on the sight.  I have bought over 10 games from their site, and I haven't been dissapointed.  basically you pay(i wouldn't recommend using g2a shield, look for the option as you checkout because it is already selected for you, make sure to untick that box, it just makes the process takes longer, I have never regretted it) and then within 5 minutes ur game key is revealed.

I can help with programming and hardware.

<Script>alert("This website is vulnerable to XSS");</Script>

I have bought many games and even a copy of windows from them. I was happy with every purchase made. As for them getting everything at such a low price i imagine it is because they buy everything in huge quantities thus a lower price tag for them.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

2 minutes ago, L.E.D said:

I have bought many games and even a copy of windows from them. I was happy with every purchase made. As for them getting everything at such a low price i imagine it is because they buy everything in huge quantities thus a lower price tag for them.

I don't think the concept of "quantities" applies when it's a digital game download :)  Don't you think Steam "buys in large quantities" as well?

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

For Steam game's the majority come from:

• CD Keys (Sold In Retail)
  • Bundles (Humble for Example)
  • Obtained thru illegitimate methods (Reviewer Keys)

Articles:

http://www.polygon.com/2015/2/9/8006693/the-truth-behind-those-mysteriously-cheap-gray-market-game-codes

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/witcher-3-39-codes-legitimate-despite-dev-accusati/1100-6427149/ (Same idea at core)

"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
- Albert Einstein

4 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

I don't think the concept of "quantities" applies when it's a digital game download :)  Don't you think Steam "buys in large quantities" as well?

Number of licenses... applies to anything. Do you know how life works? Buy more an... you know what I am not even gonna waste my time.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

6 minutes ago, L.E.D said:

Number of licenses... applies to anything. Do you know how life works? Buy more an... you know what I am not even gonna waste my time.

Ok lets say it's that simple.  Buy a ton more and get a volume discount.  Their prices are usually how much lower than Steam?  And let's say it's linear, so you know, buy twice as many, get them for half off.  Unless it's not that "powerful", so buy twice as many and get only 30% off or something like that.  So you're telling me g2a is buying that many times more copies of things than major game distribution places like Steam/Valve?  Really?  That's a little hard to believe.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

2 hours ago, ideamaneric said:

Things like games, fine. Even if you get ripped off, you can use their 'shield service' however unreliable it can be.

For Windows licenses, no. Microsoft will blow the fan one day and you will get caught. My friend had his G2A license ripped away from him from Microsoft and he was lucky that he saved himself from going to court.

I've bought multiple windows licenses with no issues

Main Rig CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700x GPU: Asus TUF Gaming RX5700XT MBASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200 CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Master Liquid LC240E SSD: Crucial 250gb M.2 + Crucial 500gb SSD HDD: PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Gran RGB 850W 80+ Gold Case: Corsair Carbide 275R KB: Glorious GMMK 85% MOUSE: Razer Naga Trinity HEADSET: Go XLR with Shure SM7B mic and beyerdynamic DT 990

unRAID Plex Server CPU: Intel i7 6700 GPU: Nvidia Quadro P2000 MB: Asus B150M-C RAM: Crucial Ballistix 32gb DDR4 3000MT/s CPU Cooler: Stock Intel SSD: Western Digital 500GB Red HDD: 4TB Seagate Baracude 3x 4TB Seagate Ironwolf PSU: EVGA BT 80+ Bronze 450W Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO KB: Cheap Logitech KB + Mouse combo

They buy the keys at a massive bulk (Like 300+ keys) for REALLY cheap and can still sell them at a slight profit.

5 hours ago, littlepigboy5 said:

well g2a doesn't sell the games, people have keys and sell them on the sight.  I have bought over 10 games from their site, and I haven't been dissapointed.  basically you pay(i wouldn't recommend using g2a shield, look for the option as you checkout because it is already selected for you, make sure to untick that box, it just makes the process takes longer, I have never regretted it) and then within 5 minutes ur game key is revealed.

I rather pay the extra because there are some poeple on the forum who didnt opt for shield and their keys didnt work. 

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

G2A is completely safe. Anyone who says they didn't get their game just wasn't careful enough. They probably clicked on the cheapest offer without actually looking at the seller. I always buy my codes from the person that has the highest rating. If no one is at 100% then I'll go the next highest. The G2A insurance is a very good idea. People say you have to per month to use it when you don't. There's a 30-day trial before you can decide to use it or not. And you don't have to pay per month, you can pay per game. If you buy 3 or 4 games per month, then I definitely recommend using it per month, but if you are someone like me who only buys 3 or 4 games every 3 months or every year, then you should be using the per game option. People say that you shouldn't have to use the G2A shield, that G2A should cover it for free if you have a problem. G2A is like Ebay for digital games. It is simply a marketplace for people to buy cheap games. Ebay does the same thing, if you spend a little more on insurance and your item is broken you get a full refund thanks to insurance. 9 times our of 10 your item will work but sometimes you don't get what you paid for, or anything at all. I have never had a problem with G2A, so I can't say anything about customer support. But, I assume it is also good. Anyone who says G2A is just a cheating scam site is either lying or didn't actually go to G2A.com, they might of gone to a different site that looks the same and has a similar name.

Hello,

You can be sure that making purchases on our website is 100% safe. But even in a case of any issue's, you can contact with our Support Department to receive quick help from our helpful team. Also, if you are purchase product with our Shield insurance, you can receive an instant refund at your G2A wallet in case of any issues with our code/gift. In addition, with Shield, you can purchase a product with a BEST PRICE tag, which grants you with a partial refund if you find the same product cheaper on the internet. 

If you have any further questions or doubts, keep in mind that you can always find additional information on G2A's FAQ or by contacting us on live chat or helpdesk(at)g2a.com. Our consultants are there for you 24/7.

See you again at G2A

G2A Team