"new members can say hi" - Well then!

WarWeeny

Hi

I really should have left it at that, but i just can't.

So, been wandering around the web to find a new home for my nerdgasm needs, and thus, i came here.

I was subscribed to Linustechtips for a while now, and always wanted to join the forums, but never got to...so now here i am.

About me...well, i am 27 years old, live in the Netherlands, I have a decree in Graphic design, and working as a teacher to get some paychecks going.

I used to work as a Review Editor on overclockersclub.com, but due to certain differences in communication, i left the place, so i was looking for a new techsite.

No fear, i won't be a bad guy or anything, lol - If people want to know the full story behind it, i am open for the question.

My interests are..well...computers - hue hue, a passion of mine is Japan, it's culture and music (listen to Asian pop music, so if you have any good recommendations, let me hear them! - A warning though, i am extremely picky when it comes to music) I am also a gamer, i like RPG's, mainly from the asian side of things, never could get into Wrpg's as much, although i  really liked Reckoning. Looking forward to Dark Souls 3!

Hmm...well, if i skipped something, just ask away, i am not shy to answer questions, and i am a pretty "open" kind of guy, so if you have an awkward question, good chance i will answer it haha.

Welcome.

Here is some Japanese music for you. Although it's not quite what I think you had in mind. ;)

It's always a good day if you woke up breathing.

1 hour ago, Griffscavern said:

Welcome.

Here is some Japanese music for you. Although it's not quite what I think you had in mind. ;)

Well, to be fair, i never specified WHAT Asian music i am listening to, so that is on me :P

Currently listening to Asian pop music, soo...yah, but i have a little metal head in me, so i didn't mind the video ;P

You'll make a fine addition to the community.

It's always a good day if you woke up breathing.

26 minutes ago, Griffscavern said:

You'll make a fine addition to the community.

I hope so!

I have some good knowledge on hardware and certain software, so hopefully, i can share my knowledge.